MotoGP 2018 | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Brian P

Site Supporter
Hi! Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy merchandise at a MotoGP race, or at the store? I will be assisting to the 2019 Mugello MotoGP race, and was wondering if it's better to buy t-*****, caps, etc. at the track the day of the event. Thanks.
Buy them at the track, "just because".

I rode Mugello last year at a DRE Racetrack Academy event. Awesome. www.leodescapes.com

pealas67

Hey John, are you gonna create a 2019 Motogp forum starting Sepang, and, are you gonna put a link here? Thanx!!!!!

Winales_2017

Sepang test coverage 1/ 10 at best
I'd give it a 3/10, its on par with the previous season; but consider that there wasn't any coverage after Valencia until Qatar up until recently. So, its not all that bad when you remember that.

Don't get me wrong this was nothing like the Valencia tests, but its not horrid.

That Yamaha livery looks just as bad, if not worse, in motion than it does in static pictures. But hopefully it lives up to its promise and is good fit for Mav as he looked solid on it during testing. So, if will follow the: 'if its fast it doesn't have to look pretty' philosophy.

I think Marc's injury may allow the rest of the field to rack up points until he's 100% for a few of the early races (at least until Argentina by the look of things), which may spice things up, and hopefully encourage Marc further. Incidentally, I think JLO may actually be his biggest threat, if the Yamaha flops, despite Dovi being named and is being made out to be Ducati's #1 rider now.

Last edited:

Winales_2017

I can probably upload it after it's finished but not likely to live stream it. Sorry.
It's pretty uneventful, no one really rode around due to a green track and lack of tires (10 sets total). Tomm might be better as no one was on track until the very end. No live on track footage, either, just replays.

Sidenote: For all the money Dorna gets, do they really operate without SSL cert? Actually they only have it on the profile site, but not on anything else, which means if you have deploy a basic keylogger/MITM/Phishing attack you can get into someone's account and then get to the profile and compromise the account.

Jesus... this is horrible OPSEC.

Last edited:

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
No live on track footage, either, just replays.
I was wondering what was going on!!! I tried to fire up the live stream and it kept resetting after a few minutes. Looks like instead of "live" they are using a HLS playlist to just go from one video to another to another. It resets the live stream each time it does that so impossible for me to live stream that crap! lol :(

Hopefully with more bikes on the track tomorrow they'll do it really live, then might have a chance to capture it at least, even if I can't stream it.

Winales_2017

The live stream is shutdown, I was watching the event with 10 mins left and scrolled to the beginning and it buffed for a while and then streamed, but then randomly it just died and I'm stuck with audio only right now until they upload it; to be honest I don't expect any ontrack live footage until the GP.

There wasn't any after Valencia, so they just do the after the flag with some clips and just chat and have interviews.

They spoil the WSBK results, too, so watch that first.

I really want to watch via Movistar or BT Sports or even that French Canal+ at this point, anyone want to help make that happen let me know. I don't mind paying if it comes to that, because Dorna is ridiculous. How anyone pays so much money for this is beyond me.

Last edited:

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
After the Flag: Qatar Test Day 1 analysis with Randy Mamola video files are up in 720p and 1080p for directly downloading on the MontrealSSD server in the MotoGP folder (almost 2 hours long!)

fls111

Hi guys, can someone please send me the new link (if there is one) to download races/sessions for this season ?
Thanks in advance

ps: As always thank you for your work johnscruiser!

Hi guys, can someone please send me the new link (if there is one) to download races/sessions for this season ?
Thanks in advance

The same here, please send me the link.
Thank you for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
Thanks in advance

Sent

The same here, please send me the link.
Thank you for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Sent

Remove /Live720 off the end of the link to get access to the whole server (to see if there's any MotoGP available for download). At this moment the live stream link is the same for both motogp and wsbk but that might change in the near future.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to be doing this year as my schedule is going to be more absurd than usual, but I'll post up new info as I get it.

Good luck and enjoy :D

Top Bottom