MotoGP 2018 | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Hey, can anyone pm me the gdrive links ? guess I missed when the switch was made from ftp hosting to them for downloads
Thanks

Dude! This year they really step it up for the testing coverage! Basically like a race weekend, same cameras, coverage, slow motion etc! Looking forward for tomorrow, hopefully more dry time.

Valencia Test Day 2 is now live streaming ONLY ON Amsterdam in 720p! MontrealSSD is out of bandwidth. After the bandwidth renews (Nov 23rd) I'll upload both days together and leave it up until the next event.

Good luck!

Valencia Test Day 2 is now live streaming ONLY ON Amsterdam in 720p! MontrealSSD is out of bandwidth. After the bandwidth renews (Nov 23rd) I'll upload both days together and leave it up until the next event.

Good luck!

Thank you JohnCruiser

You are the best!!!!

Great test day one, I'm about to watch the 2nd day.

Regards,

Full Day 1 AND Day 2 720p are up together on the Amsterdam server!

When the bandwidth resets on Nov 23rd I'll copy the two day 720p AND 1080p over to the montrealSSD server :)

Enjoy!

Entire 2018 season and Pre-2019 testing now available for $1.50 here

Great deal..! Grab it soon as it has ALL the Below for a buck and a half....

Enjoy up to 4 months of MotoGP™ VideoPass for a very special one-off price

The first Official Test of 2019 has just finished in Valencia and now comes an unmissable opportunity to secure VideoPass access for all of what remains of 2019 Pre-Season, for only €1!

For just €1, the Black Friday offer grants you full VideoPass access for the entire 2019 Pre-Season so that you can follow all the Official Tests, including:

Jerez Test: 28th - 29th November
Sepang Shakedown: 1st - 3rd February
Sepang Test: 6th - 8th February
Qatar Test: 23rd - 25th February

In addition, you can access all of motogp.com’s OnDemand video content.

Offer valid until midnight (CET) of November 25th!

Just visit there site to get it.

Enjoy..

Thank you JC.

But have you checked that the .ts file from index208.ts until the last one (index867.ts) doesn't exist. Both 720p & 1080p on the montrealSSD server ?.

Greetz,
M
I assume it wasn't finished uploading yet, as per my post "it's uploading now" :) I just checked now and 1080p is fully uploaded, not sure what's up with the 720p but I had to reupload it, about 50% complete so far.

can someone be so kind to send me a link?

Thanks

can someone be so kind to send me a link?

Thanks
Sent you the live stream links. Valencia testing will only be up on there for 3 more days so watch it quick or download it to your computer with ffmpeg. Jerez test starts on Wednesday Nov 28 at 3:30am EST.

Let me know if you need any help getting it working or if you need to know how to download it with ffmpeg.

Speaking of the Jerez test, is there going to be a livestream of any sort? I just checked Amsterdam and Montreal and both are still showing the Valencia test days.
I didn't see any live stream of Jerez, just "live streaming" of timing!!!

Clear your cache and refresh and it should be the Jerez Day 1 highlights.

01 - Why is the Jerez test so important
02 - Team Chiefs tell us what they are testing
03 - Watch exclusive Jerez Test content
04 - Last chance to see track action before the Winter Break
05 - Riders on track at the Jerez Test
06 - Know your teammate - Oliveira vs Syahrin
07 - Rossi still looking for solutions in Jerez
08 - All the best bits from the MotoGP Jerez Test Day 1
09 - Marquez - I did my first lap with Lorenzo
10 - Nakagami - I am really happy about the 2018 bike
11 - Riders react to the first day of the Jerez Test
12 - After the Flag - 2019 Jerez Test Day 1 analysis

After Day 2 is finished I'll merge it with Day 1 so on the servers there will be Day 1 then Day 2 after :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom