MotoGP 2018 | Page 119 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Mods: Can we have a part of this board be unviewable to non-members?
I doubt it. Probably have to make your own. Piracy is frowned on here and JC was carefully walking the line. Paul doesn't want to risk losing GTAM in a takedown mess. Spinning up a small forum isn't that hard.

I'm already way over my head... ok well PM it is. (Expect delays.)

And, yeah that's exactly what I wanted to avoid: another direct fight with DORNA again that will result in another takedown war, once was enough and I'm glad to have won that one last time.

My stomach is in knots reading the last page. I never knew JC personally but through PM this man had the patience of a saint trying to get a Luddite like me to get everything working. May he RIP, he certainly will be missed around here.

Sorry, guys; I just got my power back after a week long outage. Some stuff happened and not having a generator required to wait until they could come out.

I'll have races links later tonight; PM me for them.

Sorry, to the background crew, too.

Still usin my car to power my devices, and have limited internet (less than 3g speeds). But I'm supposed to get a guy to look at the junction box and fuse box later today.

They said something went wrong at our neighborhood's transformer and blew out some of the older houses like our condo's electrical stuff. Luckily the utility copmany is paying for everything, including an upgraded junction box for my solar setup, I guess HOA is proving useful for something.

Edit: All PMs responded.

Last edited:
Alright, things are getting back to normal'ish, and we have just got a better platform to share so we are taking slots for LeMans weekend; all members who paid JC will be reached out to tonight with replay links from Jerez and the misc links for live streaming ahead of race weekend on Friday. Be sure to reach out to me if you haven't already.

I'd really like to see more people in the Discord chat we set up, even if you didn't or haven't paid, so drop me a line via PM for the link!

Once again, thanks to all of the team in the background for their hardwork during my blackout and helping me pick up the pieces afterward.

Edit: all pay members got a PM, if you didn't drop me a line this week.

Last edited:
Alright, and we're ready with one hour to go.

Live stream links beng tested and all it is looking solid so far: PM me for them.

Edit: Sending out to Paid members.

Last edited:
Any links for superpole race and race 2 would be much appreciated. Eurosport continues to be the worst nightmare for the motorcycle racing enthusiast, even from the first round of the season.

Back
Top Bottom