MotoGP 2018 | Page 121 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Big Update: So, Sachsenring is this week and as anticipated we hit our marks and are now able to onboard people to our tier 1 membership to all who want to help support the effort.

It took a lot of messing things up and getting things dialed in before we wanted to ask for anything in return as we wanted to be sure people would be satisfied with what we were offering, and thanks to the team's efforts and solid feedback from our tier 1 members we focused on those improvements and are now able to onboard!

We will being focusing mainly on MotoGP coverage with Live Official Dorna coverage streaming and streaming and DL options for replays in 720p/1080p.

We want to make some improvements that we have had to postpone as we have been self-funding this since Portugal GP---any funds we raise will be solely directed to upgrades and improvements. So, just like when JC did this we aren't making any money doing this, we are simply trying to continue what we had here and help support the community at GTA.

PM for invites as we no longer have slot limitations!

Stream are live for WUP and Races and looking good.

Sorry for the delay in response, but I'm spending most of my time as a Admin on Discord more these days.

See you there!

Dear Friends,
Do you have a link of the 2021 America Motogp Post Race Conference? If you have, may I have that link?
Thank you in advance.

I'm opening all tiers for the rest of the season as we won't be able to continue this project next year, I have taken on more projects and our team has been spread thin and we have been struggling to make it work so we will finish strong but since there are so many affordable options now aside from Dorna that I think it's best to leave on a high.

Drop me a line if you haven;t gotten a link to the discord.

Dear Friends,
Do you have a link of the 2021 America Motogp Post Race Conference? If you have, may I have that link?
Thank you in advance.
PM'd

I'm not able to access my Discord account, can someone with access to Discord reach out to me?

I can't login to my account unfortunately, shouts to the crew behind the scene, but the phone I had the 2FA is not booting up anymore so I can't log in.

Sorry, guys I've been MIA: I got COVID and have been in bed recovering since Wednesday.

I paid for the Mega Server right now, not sure if that's impacted uploads. But things should be back to normal.

Thanks to all the crew.
Hi. Is there going to be a Discord group for the 2022 season? Any other guy working to replace discord-mega group?

Regards,

ErreEle

Привет. Будет ли группа Discord в сезоне 2022 года? Любой другой парень работает, чтобы заменить дискорд-мега-группу?

С уважением,

ЭрреЭле

Back
Top Bottom