MotoGP 2018 | Page 118 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

I can't believe this. I've been a supporter from the UK since the 2016 thread and was always amazed at how genuine and supporting JC was to us all. I'm lost for words. Does anyone know what happened, was there an accident, was he unwell?

Since it is gone from the fallen riders section I will express my condolences here. This is very sad news and although I don't know him personally I can only wish his family my deepest sympathy. He had skills that provided us with some excellent entertainment over the past number of years. I'm sure he committed a lot of his time to provide this to us. It will surely be missed but I'm sure not as much as he will be by his loved ones. RIP.

Since it is gone from the fallen riders section I will express my condolences here. This is very sad news and although I don't know him personally I can only wish his family my deepest sympathy. He had skills that provided us with some excellent entertainment over the past number of years. I'm sure he committed a lot of his time to provide this to us. It will surely be missed but I'm sure not as much as he will be by his loved ones. RIP.
Original thread moved to romper room so people could tell stories without running afoul of site rules.

Original thread moved to romper room so people could tell stories without running afoul of site rules.
I'm in shock! Johnscruiser will be miss around here. RIP.
I want to see thread, what is the title of it?

I understand the project is closed.There will be no online broadcasts.Maybe someone will tell you where you can watch or download the races.

YouTube is an option although it's hard to find the complete unabbreviated race.

Anybody trying to use a link from Sportsurge? Like Kaystream?

I understand the project is closed.There will be no online broadcasts.Maybe someone will tell you where you can watch or download the races.

Not necessarily, I'm actually getting really close to launching the platform I alluded to earlier. I'm currently going to be able to onboard some people, but I have to phase it out, so right now I'm inviting people who already paid JC for this year, with a priority for people who were supporters for several years.

PM me with a quick screen cap of your donation to JC, preferance given to multi-year donors, and I can have about 10-20 spots available by tonight.

Hopefully by next race weekend it will be 30-50, I hope to have it back to 100+ by Sachsenring, but that will take time and resources. Scaling things without breaking them is always the challenge of working betas, so far last night it held ok with only 1 server restart.

What JC did was actually really laborious, and required constant attention. I actually fell asleep when it went down and only realized after FP4. The cool thing is it will have a live chat box where we can all interact and PM natively, something I always thought this place lacked. Also, if you have a chromecast you can stream it straight to that as it worked for me rather well. I had issues with that from time to time so I made it a focus of mine.

Source is official.

For anyone else wanting to join, I highly encourage you to donate to JC's charity of choice, it's in his memorial link in RR. For those that do I can offer a non-live option until we scale things out and I'll put you on the waiting list for the next round of spots.

Mods: Can we have a part of this board be unviewable to non-members?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom