MotoGP 2018 | Page 104 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
Hello Johncruiser, Thank you for your quick response. I choose this one: '360p high quality: Bitrate: 1.214mbps,
I have a test up for you to try /Live360/mystream/index.m3u8 (should be MotoGP FP2), let me know if it's smooth for you please (I also sent you a PM with the link).

To everyone else. I'm not sure where all the space has gone on my server (it looks like massive log files that I can't remove/clear because they are in use, sent a ticket to the server peeps), currently it won't hold the post-quali PC's (just FP3 and Quali). I think when FP3 starts this morning I'll have to wipe FP1/FP2 to make sure everything fits.

herikadavidson

I have a test up for you to try /Live360/mystream/index.m3u8 (should be MotoGP FP2), let me know if it's smooth for you please (I also sent you a PM with the link).

To everyone else. I'm not sure where all the space has gone on my server (it looks like massive log files that I can't remove/clear because they are in use, sent a ticket to the server peeps), currently it won't hold the post-quali PC's (just FP3 and Quali). I think when FP3 starts this morning I'll have to wipe FP1/FP2 to make sure everything fits.
Good afternoon, Johncruiser. Thank you so much for setting up the link. It is running well with my internet connection. God bless you.

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
Round 03 Free Post-Quali Press Conference is now uploaded in 1080p50, 720p50 AND 360p50HQ!
Timestamps:
MotoGP: 07:54
MotoE: 08:28
Moto3 Pre-Race Warmup (WUP): 08:46 (when it streams, and assuming I don't need to wipe the server for space, then will be 00:00 of course).

I'm going to be away from home tonight and tomorrow but have it set up so I should be able to start the streaming from my other location. Needless to say I won't be around to babysit it, good luck! :D

herikadavidson

Round 03 Free Post-Quali Press Conference is now uploaded in 1080p50, 720p50 AND 360p50HQ!
Timestamps:
MotoGP: 07:54
MotoE: 08:28
Moto3 Pre-Race Warmup (WUP): 08:46 (when it streams, and assuming I don't need to wipe the server for space, then will be 00:00 of course).

I'm going to be away from home tonight and tomorrow but have it set up so I should be able to start the streaming from my other location. Needless to say I won't be around to babysit it, good luck! :D
Thank you, Johncruiser. Have a nice trip and a good time.

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
Round 03 Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 AND 360p50HQ!

Server timestamp: 00:00

There might not be any other announcements today.

As always, ENJOY!

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
Server is back up, working on uploading the rest of the race, etc.

Server timestamp is 05:08 approx for start of MotoGP race event.

To resume where the race cut off timestamp will be 06:02/06:03 ish (14 laps to go).

I'll let you know when it's all finished uploading.

Winales_2017

Well done, dude! I hope everyone here realizes the hardwork behind the scenes, I was wondering if anyone wants to setup the G-Drive links again, the old ones seem to be lockedout or expired.

I have links to healthy torrents if needed.

Top Bottom