MotoGP 2017 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Technical support question to the masses.

I watch Motogp over WiFi to my MyGica and HDMI to my big screen. Has worked flawlessly for me.

Now. Posted videos run but livefeed freezes at 38 seconds in. Everytime.

I've asked my MyGica to make sure all software is current but livefeed still crops out.

Any ideas?

It's in the first post, MontrealSSD for now. Keeps crapping out right at 1 hour, not sure why, still working on it.

Technical support question to the masses.

I watch Motogp over WiFi to my MyGica and HDMI to my big screen. Has worked flawlessly for me.

Now. Posted videos run but livefeed freezes at 38 seconds in. Everytime.

I've asked my MyGica to make sure all software is current but livefeed still crops out.

Any ideas?
Install a better video player, like MX Player Pro. Try that.

It could also be that your cache is full. Install a cache cleaner or memory cleaner app.

It's in the first post, MontrealSSD for now. Keeps crapping out right at 1 hour, not sure why, still working on it.

Install a better video player, like MX Player Pro. Try that.

It could also be that your cache is full. Install a cache cleaner or memory cleaner app.

Thanks

MotoGP 2017 - 2017 Suzuki Team Presentation, extras - 720p and TORRENT is up in the first post!

None of the recordings of the Sepang test are working at the moment. Not sure how the live streaming is going to go tonight either.

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test Day 2 - Sepang 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE at 1080p50 :)

No idea how well it's going to work or how long it'll stay up, still working on the capturing/recording.

I question the wisdom of having Stoner even do testing for Ducati.

It's been proven time again that he has such a different riding style from conventional riders. He is able to ride around problems in a motorcycle that normal riders have difficulty with. He regularly won races on a Sedici while his (many different) team mates on the same bike came dead last.

His lap times make for good press for Ducati. But to build a bike around his input and advice might not be the best approach if you're trying to offer a good all-round package. Build a bike around Dovi or Lorenzo instead. Guys who are actually going to be racing the bike.

lots said about his feel and ability to give precise feedback. Could they simply be using him to confirm, and then rectify areas their full time riders have already flagged? I would hope they're not building a bike around him, and if this was Ducati of old, I'd be more inclined to think they might be that daft, but I think they have the ship headed in the right direction these days.

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test Day 3 - Sepang 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE at 1080p50 :)

First few mins is missing, important info about injuries, etc. Sorry. And it looks like a bit of a mess, pretty skippy, I apologize again.

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test Day 3 - Sepang 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE at 1080p50 :)

First few mins is missing, important info about injuries, etc. Sorry. And it looks like a bit of a mess, pretty skippy, I apologize again.

Streaming doesn't seem to be working for me John

Streaming doesn't seem to be working for me John
What numbers do you get if you run this test: http://montrealssd.dornastream.com/speedtest/ then what numbers do you get when you run this test: http://www.speedtest.net/

I'm sorry to say that the speed from SSDnodes (the provider of montealssd) has REALLY really really went downhill since last year. I'm barely getting 60mbps upload speed from it, and with the new 1080p50 video stream, that's like 10 customers or less that can watch it at the same time, horrible. Last year I was getting on average 2000mbps so could handle 800 customers at 720p25.

Such a shame, was such a monster server. I'll get the Quebec server fired back up and see if it's any better.

16406459_1594997993862601_1884280957260281458_n.jpg

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test Day 2 - Sepang 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE at 1080p50 :)

No idea how well it's going to work or how long it'll stay up, still working on the capturing/recording.

Hello. Im New here from Asian
Hope everything will be okay. and link will soon alive
Thanks Mr. :eek:

Hello. Im New here from Asian
Hope everything will be okay. and link will soon alive
Thanks Mr. :eek:
My servers have a really poor connection to Asia so I doubt the live stream work work :(

Live stream links:

Live Streaming Server - QUEBEC, CANADA
Live Streaming Server - MONTREAL, CANADA
Live Streaming Server - AMSTERDAM, NL

If those don't work it probably best to wait for the torrent links. After the last day (today) I'll post up ONE torrent with all the highlights and interviews (none of the 8 hour videos though, unable to capture).

My servers have a really poor connection to Asia so I doubt the live stream work work :(
If those don't work it probably best to wait for the torrent links. After the last day (today) I'll post up ONE torrent with all the highlights and interviews (none of the 8 hour videos though, unable to capture).

Hopefully soon recovered. and I'm also waiting for the link of Torrent. Once again, Thank You.

Have a nice day :)

Back
Top Bottom