Moto Social | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social

It seems Wednesday is always rain day in Toronto. So far both have been rained on, which sucks becuase I dont take the bike out unless the roads are dry (cleaning it is a pain)

It seems Wednesday is always rain day in Toronto. So far both have been rained on, which sucks becuase I dont take the bike out unless the roads are dry (cleaning it is a pain)

lol...if you wait for dry perfect temp sunny days to ride in ontario, so your bike dont get dirty...might as well quit now and sell it to someone who will actually ride the damn thing...sorry

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

lol...if you wait for dry perfect temp sunny days to ride in ontario, so your bike dont get dirty...might as well quit now and sell it to someone who will actually ride the damn thing...sorry

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I have 2600km so far this year, I find my time.

If i were in a house and could wash it at will it would be different, but washing in a condo isnt possible.

If i were in a house and could wash it at will it would be different, but washing in a condo isnt possible.
Coin wash!

Genuinely curious, why do you feel the need to wash your bike after riding in the rain ? I just wipe her down after every ride with a damp microfiber cloth. And lube the chain if I ride in the rain, or every 2 weeks.

My condo has an actual car wash station in the back.
Basically just a hose and a space for washing so I have to bring down my own bucket of suds and cleaning supplies.

Genuinely curious, why do you feel the need to wash your bike after riding in the rain ? I just wipe her down after every ride with a damp microfiber cloth. And lube the chain if I ride in the rain, or every 2 weeks.

A bike is a toy/pleasure vehicle for me. I like to keep my stuff clean. I pay for 2 other vehicles that are great in the rain.

Anyone been to this? Looks like a giant poser fest.
Sure moto socials are good for what they are. Show up, grab a coffee and check out blocks of parked motorcycles. Good way to catch up with folks you haven’t seen in a long time.

No rides, no stunting, minimal douchebaggery.

Go in with those expectations and you won’t be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom