Moto Social | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social

I'm in the same boat with a R3... Plus u don't know anyone, u don't know riding styles, don't want to die if people start riding stupid... Etc
Obvious answer is to roll with Groms, how much trouble could we possibly get into...:devilish:

Groms are the shizzle, and you can fit a 1199 Panigale engine in one if you really try, what's not to like?

Either way I only have a dedicated track bike but I'm still going bikeless. Should be a blast.

LOL I like groms... And rolling with them just means no chance for 200kph craziness for me to kill myself on trying to keep up with.
It's more of a roll along at walking speed. The only speed craziness would be the arriving and departing. You have full control of that.
I used to go on my 125 with no worries

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

From Facebook:

#TORONTO!! Come kick it with us on Wed. May 1, 2019 from 8-10PM at the Season Opener of #TheMotoSocialTORONTO.

To kick-off the season we'll be hangin’ out at Dark Horse Espresso Bar & Famiglia Baldassarre - 120 & 122 Geary Ave. Come crush a coffee and grab a bite with us!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
BIKE OR NO BIKE!
GOOD VIBES ONLY!
#DontBeADudBeABud

Alex Burrows, Andrea M Lothrop, Dan Lim & Kevin Bryan are your new local community hosts, so even if you don't know anyone, you've automatically got 4 beauty pals.

EVENT DEETS:
WHEN: Wed. May 1, 2019 from 8-10PM - RAIN OR SHINE
WHERE: Dark Horse Espresso Bar & Famiglia Baldassarre - 120 & 122 Geary Ave.

THIS IS A FREE EVENT / Rain or Shine /
Ride down, walk down, cycle down, skate down, cab down, rollerblade down or parachute down. It doesn't matter how you get there, just come, grab a bite, grab a coffee and hang with us.

WE'RE MORE ABOUT THE PEOPLE.
MOTORCYCLES ARE THE COMMON THREAD.

------------------------------------------------
MORE DEETS:

With our vision set on building community and building camaraderie, we've joined forces with our friends Alex Burrows, Andrea M Lothrop, Dan Lim & Kevin Bryan to host #TheMotoSocial in Toronto.

TheMotoSocial hosts rad & welcoming monthly social events in major cities around the world. The goal: to help people connect with one another and to help everyone feel more at home and connected in the cities that they live in.

We host #TheMotoSocialTORONTO on a monthly basis on the first Wednesday of every month from May to September from 8-10PM. Each month the event will be hosted by a different local cafe or independent business in the city. We move the events around every month to get everyone experiencing different parts of Toronto and to experience the different independent businesses that are playing a role in shaping the culture of the city.

WE’RE STOKED TO HANG WITH YOU ALL!
Bring your friends!
Bring your kids!
Bring nonna and dadda!
Bring your neighbours!
Bring your dogs!
Bring everyone you know!!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
BIKE OR NO BIKE.
GOOD VIBES ONLY!

ONCE A MONTH
8PM - 10PM
MAY - SEPT
SAME TIME | DIFFERENT PLACE | EACH MONTH

For more info www.themotosocial.com

TORONTO | OTTAWA | MONTRÉAL | EDMONTON | VANCOUVER | HAMILTON | WINNIPEG | CALGARY | SAINT JOHN | HALIFAX | WINDSOR | PEC | NEW YORK | CHICAGO | SAN FRANCISCO | LONDON | HAMBURG | BUDAPEST | NAMUR | CAPE TOWN | AUCKLAND

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Yah but I start work at 9pm lol fml. Isn't mid week kind of odd timing? Wouldn't weekends be best for most?

I believe motosocial will be making announcements via their Facebook page.

I just don't like it when they wait till the day of the event to announce the place. The cops are not going to raid us, this isn't Explorer Drive in the 90s. lol

Even with the mid week timing and the last minute announcement of the location, it's a very busy event.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Yup, I'm old too. The meet up was around midnight at Finch and Weston, right?
The runs are alive and well in that area, not that i would attend such a hooligan event. :whistle:

I heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend.

The runs are alive and well in that area, not that i would attend such a hooligan event. :whistle:

I heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend.
Lotta people still do runs their in the summer (not that I ever partake......). Reason being no helicopter patrol in the area due to being so close to Pearson. Brap Brap Pew Pew

Back
Top Bottom