Moto Social | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social

Saw Hamilton was added, does this mean they will be cancelling Toronto or have both running? I see it’s on a Wednesday ?

Nothing wrong with shaking up the destinations a little. At least in my case, a Hamilton-and-back ride is a lot more palatable than a downtown-Toronto-and-back ride.

Nothing wrong with shaking up the destinations a little. At least in my case, a Hamilton-and-back ride is a lot more palatable than a downtown-Toronto-and-back ride.
125 can't handle the mean streets of Toronto? :unsure::giggle:

Saw Hamilton was added, does this mean they will be cancelling Toronto or have both running? I see it’s on a Wednesday ?

They are running both.

I am a new rider (3rd year now) with a CBR 250. I've been really busy the last two years and basically used my bike to commute to work and back. Now that I've a little more time, I'd like to come out to these events. To be honest though, sometimes I feel a little embarrassed given my choice of engine size but I know this is all in my head and no one really cares, right?

I am a new rider (3rd year now) with a CBR 250. I've been really busy the last two years and basically used my bike to commute to work and back. Now that I've a little more time, I'd like to come out to these events. To be honest though, sometimes I feel a little embarrassed given my choice of engine size but I know this is all in my head and no one really cares, right?
Nobody really cares what you ride (except maybe some cruiser riders hating on the sport bike riders and vice versa). Come out and enjoy!

There is nothing wrong with that bike and nothing wrong with it being a smaller one! Come on out!

It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.
That's what I tell my wife.
I haven't been to MotoSocial myself, but iirc I've seen pics of bikes from scooters to trikes there.
Most of the meets are good no matter what you ride.
If someone snubs me because of what I ride, thank you, next.
And I get looks...... I ride a purple cruiser.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter bro, you can come park with the Grom Squad (125cc) anyday, we get plenty of attention from the big boys.

is the location out yet? It says locations are released 2 weeks prior but May 1 opener is 1 week away.
Historically they release a few days+ prior.

I'm in the same boat with a R3... Plus u don't know anyone, u don't know riding styles, don't want to die if people start riding stupid... Etc

More reason to go if you don't like your little bike. Some great ideas for bikes there. Changes your whole perspective on the way you look at bikes and the people who ride them. I have a little customized 250 that I'm not the least bit afraid to ride anywhere. I have a Harley too. I'm not so much interested in what a person rides, but how much they enjoy riding and the adventures that come with it.

Back
Top Bottom