Most Farkled Ninja 250 in the GTA | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Most Farkled Ninja 250 in the GTA

do you have a power tip in? how loud is it? I'm hoping mine is really loud.

no tip at this point.. :D is loud.. but I think on sound test S'Taylor was still louder, Ted n him did a test last Sat... lol

Yes , if you are talking about the last Algonquin ride, it was chilly and i got pretty cold that ride. :)..

It looks cool but if it didn't have so much wrinkle on it it would've looked more badass

We make a Bolt-in, fully adjustable(compression, rebound and ride height), Sachs Shock kit. Prototype was succesful- Night and day better. We will be producing some kits for sale in April. They will be $350 including the Sachs shock.
Probably the best Mod you guys can do to your bikes, I have riden a few and the suspension really sucks. I would get my hands in one of these even before installing the so famous fender eliminator, slip on and rim tape IMO

Do you guys do the install/set up as well? I have no idea how to get it just right for me. It's got me thinking for sure.

Probably the best Mod you guys can do to your bikes, I have riden a few and the suspension really sucks. I would get my hands in one of these even before installing the so famous fender eliminator, slip on and rim tape, I would get this IMO

It looks cool but if it didn't have so much wrinkle on it it would've looked more badass

Yeah , i know . but pro wrapping shop asked $1000 ,plus they wanted me to take off the fairings and bring them to the shop. at the end i saved $900 with DIY. if i didnt loose my patience , it would be less wrinkly .lol.. i dont really care , it still looks cool. u have to look at closer to see the wrinkles. i like riding the bikes more than looking at it and babying it . lol

Do you guys do the install/set up as well? I have no idea how to get it just right for me. It's got me thinking for sure.
Ask Dave, he build the prototype. I was just commenting on the Mod

Probably the best Mod you guys can do to your bikes, I have riden a few and the suspension really sucks. I would get my hands in one of these even before installing the so famous fender eliminator, slip on and rim tape IMO

My used 2011 bike came with a custom suspension and is not bad now, before when I had the 2012 (prior to getting totaled by an old man in an accident) my nuggets had a hard time getting used to the suspension..

Is this the same bike from the Algonquin ride?

Yea I remember this one from my Algonquin ride too, looked pretty nice minus all the wrinkles lol.
Even considered doing it to my bike.

Last edited:
Yea I remember this one from my Algonquin ride too, looked pretty nice minus all the wrinkles lol.
Even considered doing it to my bike.

lol. see guys my bike is getting famous with its wrinkles already . i will call it wrinkly from now on. lol

Dude seriously don't do a half *** job it will look really nice if you smoothen it up ;)

lol. see guys my bike is getting famous with its wrinkles already . i will call it wrinkly from now on. lol

You know if you feel artistic you could inject paint on the wrinkles, remove the current cover and see how it looks.. worst case you just put it on again without wrinkles

You know if you feel artistic you could inject paint on the wrinkles, remove the current cover and see how it looks.. worst case you just put it on again without wrinkles

meh , too much work , seriously its alot harder to put it on without wrinkles you guys think. me not being handy and patient , wife not willing to help , thats the best i could do. you need 3 people with patience and a good heat gun to do a good job.2 people stretch the vinly while one guy using the heat gun to smoothing up the wrinkles. i used a hair dryer , lol. it worked but holding a hair drying with one hand and trying to stretch the vinly with other hand , result is wrinkly :). lol

meh , too much work , seriously its alot harder to put it on without wrinkles you guys think. me not being handy and patient , wife not willing to help , thats the best i could do. you need 3 people with patience and a good heat gun to do a good job.2 people stretch the vinly while one guy using the heat gun to smoothing up the wrinkles. i used a hair dryer , lol. it worked but holding a hair drying with one hand and trying to stretch the vinly with other hand , result is wrinkly :). lol

:p bad approach.. should have used duck tape! :lmao:

The Sachs shock absorber's we use for this conversion are used units from 09-current Aprilia RSV4R. What makes it a good fit is the travel and overall length are very close. The piggyback reservoir is also fitted in a fashion compatible with the stock undertray, battery box. The spring is slightly stiffer(9.7kg/mm) than the stock(9.4kg mm). If you require a different spring, they are available, but it will be at your expense. There is a small amount of cutting required of the undetray, just in front of the battery box. While the shock works well on its own, it compliments a built front end perfectly. Race Tech cartridge emulators are available for this bike. We have yet to test this with an emulator equipped front end, but expect excellent results. Any competent shop can install this with no problem. we should have a few units for sale at the end of april. $350 Gets you the Shock, modded upper mount, and fabricated steel clevis. Install will be available for an additional cost

I'll be the first one to be honest and say most of that went over my head. Sounds too complicated to bother.

The Sachs shock absorber's we use for this conversion are used units from 09-current Aprilia RSV4R. What makes it a good fit is the travel and overall length are very close. The piggyback reservoir is also fitted in a fashion compatible with the stock undertray, battery box. The spring is slightly stiffer(9.7kg/mm) than the stock(9.4kg mm). If you require a different spring, they are available, but it will be at your expense. There is a small amount of cutting required of the undetray, just in front of the battery box. While the shock works well on its own, it compliments a built front end perfectly. Race Tech cartridge emulators are available for this bike. We have yet to test this with an emulator equipped front end, but expect excellent results. Any competent shop can install this with no problem. we should have a few units for sale at the end of april. $350 Gets you the Shock, modded upper mount, and fabricated steel clevis. Install will be available for an additional cost

I would like to talk to you more about this... do you have contacts at race tech, I know that I can order online from them

lol, it would cost more if i used duck or electrical tape ... I used this if you are interested for your bike ... Its enough for 250 fairings. You shouldnt waste any though ...

http://www.amazon.com/3m-scotchprin...t+car+wrap+vinyl+film+1080+series+matte+black

lol
  • when applied correctly to the appropriate hard surface the film is very durable and scratch resistant.
  • when heated and stretched it can be applied to extreme curved surfaces with a little patience and work.

Back
Top Bottom