Most dangerous vehicle to bikers? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Most dangerous vehicle to bikers?

Mozz

Twice in the same number of days a pickup has pulled outfrom the left and not seen me and it’s not as if you can’t miss me, being brightorange and all that. First arsehole didn’t even see me after he’d finishedpulling into my lane, which ended with me hitting my non functioning horn button and shouting expletives (for my own benefit, since my visor was down!). Secondwas a lot faster and saw me at the last minute and had to tighten his turn somuch his tires smoked up causing a mini nuclear cloud.
So, do pickups havemajor blindspots or are all the drivers just plain wankers(UK)?

motorcycle. </end thread>

Beware of OldsmoBuicks...they are the most dangerous vehicle on the road!

Chinese drivers over 35... sorry for being politically incorrect bwtf or Women driving mini vans

anyone over 50, all females, all asians, all corollas, all civics, all rusted up shitboxes, and anyone not walking

I've noticed pick ups in general have the most dangerous drivers; they intentionally do really aggressive, retarded things.

Most other "dangerous" vehicles do not do it intentionally, pick ups seem to (cutting people off, speeding, going to the wrong side of the road to pass, no signals, etc.).

Any and all vehicles with 4 or more wheels.

Watch out for Dodge Omni's

Last edited:
Not all women are bad drivers. I do all the driving and I won't let my husband drive because he is such an awful driver.
I have noticed that minivan drivers are generally pretty nuts. I should get husband a minivan :)

Women aren't so much bad drivers they are aggressive drivers nowdays. Nuthin worse than mommy drivin her Dodge caravan with her 1.5 kids while yellin at them and texting or yakin on her phone in traffic...you are the last thing she's gonna notice.

Any vehicle with an Ontario numberplate. Sorry guys but the driving skills and awareness in this province is just atrocious. Havent done much driving in the rest of canada but they cant be any worse then here.

Any vehicle with an Ontario numberplate. Sorry guys but the driving skills and awareness in this province is just atrocious. Havent done much driving in the rest of canada but they cant be any worse then here.

You drive here..?

Back
Top Bottom