Most annoying man in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Most annoying man in Canada

BNKN

That's not scientific by any means but according to feelers......Kevin O'Leary

Dragons Den CBC 8pm be there

Last edited:
Most annoying man in Canada was the Canadian Tire guy... Ted...

The guy who does the PC food ads...too bad he's the billionaire's kid.
galen-1.jpg

We have a contest? I thought for sure it was Mr. Wonderful who'll crush you like a cockroach unless you make lots of MONEYYYYYYYY

This ****ing guy, don't we have anyone else with talent to put on tv in Canada?

220px-Robin_Wong_TIFF_Schmooze_Ben_Mulroney.jpg

Don+Cherry5.jpg

I started this tread because I wanted to explore Mr. Wonderfulls' inhumane fiscal policies but this is good too.^^^^^^^

Steve Anthony from Breakfast Telivision. I don't understand why he has a job.
http://www.cashboxcanada.ca/sites/default/files/images/Steve%20Anthony%20-%20CP%2024.jpg[/][/QUOTE]
Have u seen when the other girls were on the show he would get cut off? That was so retarded, where did they even get these ppl?

Steve Anthony from Breakfast Telivision. I don't understand why he has a job.
Steve%20Anthony%20-%20CP%2024.jpg

OMG I used to love BT and then they switched and this ****** is annoying me in the mornings. It works though, I get up cause I can't stand to listen to him. Now when Dina was on....I would be late for work lol

OMG I used to love BT and then they switched and this ****** is annoying me in the mornings. It works though, I get up cause I can't stand to listen to him. Now when Dina was on....I would be late for work lol

BT is still on CITY.

CP24 stopped showing BT and started their own show because when Bell bought CHUM (that included CITY and CP24), they had to sell CITY in order to appease the CRTC. Subsequently, Rogers bought CITY.

You can now be late for work again!

BT is still on CITY.

CP24 stopped showing BT and started their own show because when Bell bought CHUM (that included CITY and CP24), they had to sell CITY in order to appease the CRTC. Subsequently, Rogers bought CITY.

You can now be late for work again!

Yea, I know they are still on, but I love the CP24 layout, with the traffic and headlines. It was just great i could also watch the city BT. Most times I do watch them but I can't see last nights basketballs scores at the same time. :(

Yea, I know they are still on, but I love the CP24 layout, with the traffic and headlines. It was just great i could also watch the city BT. Most times I do watch them but I can't see last nights basketballs scores at the same time. :(

Fair point. It's one of the reasons why I still go there in the morning. Pure auto-pilot though these days. I don't enjoy it.

City/Rogers is trying to reinvent a new cp24 type channel. Try channel 15 (assuming you have rogers cable).

Back
Top Bottom