Most annoying man in Canada | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Most annoying man in Canada

BNKN.jpg

I still think the most annoying man in Canada is the Lilydale Chicken man, he tried to club my seal !!
seal_boy.jpg

I still think the most annoying man in Canada is the Lilydale Chicken man, he tried to club my seal !!
seal_boy.jpg

WTF??? lol
That made me lol'd hard

hahah wtf^^

I hate Steve Anthony so much that I don't even find Melissa Grelo attractive anymore...just because of association (and that's really saying a lot because I'm a sucker for mixed chicks). A close second is Bonnie Brookes from The Bay's radio commercials. Her voice actually hurts my ears.

OMG I used to love BT and then they switched and this ****** is annoying me in the mornings. It works though, I get up cause I can't stand to listen to him. Now when Dina was on....I would be late for work lol
I hear you - I've never seen a woman in Toronto with more presence than her.

LMFAO!!! Thread 'Entertainment Value': GOLD.

Ice, Ice baby...:lmao:

:happy1:

This ****ing guy, don't we have anyone else with talent to put on tv in Canada?

220px-Robin_Wong_TIFF_Schmooze_Ben_Mulroney.jpg
I had the opportunity to work at Ben's home a few years back,he was ok.His mom was still smokin' hot though and that was about 8 years ago.She looked one of those girls in those cheesy Robert Palmer video from the eighties.

LOL... So I wasn't the only one, good to know!

Nobody wants to talk about Mr. Wonderfuls fiscal POV per OP. Zoom, right overhead. No wonder Vlad, Turbo, Bandit Bill and the rest of that ilk don't participate here anymore.:(

Nobody wants to talk about Mr. Wonderfuls fiscal POV per OP. Zoom, right overhead. No wonder Vlad, Turbo, Bandit Bill and the rest of that ilk don't participate here anymore.:(
Just curious, how do you know of those members?

Back
Top Bottom