Mosport with Pro6 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport with Pro6

Heading out tonight!! Looking forward to it...first time there!
Love to see the look on your face going down thru t4!Have fun bud.

Good news I'm bringing the keurig machine.

Bad news the Missus is tagging along ;)

Any word if the mcmosport survived with the renovations?
You can pay with Cdn Tire money too.REALLY!

Been running it the last 2 days .. signed up for tomorrow for say my " birthday trackday special"

Wooohooo.
What a great present!

Heading out tonight!! Looking forward to it...first time there!
Aww same here, I am pushing your *** off the track

Been running it the last 2 days .. signed up for tomorrow for say my " birthday trackday special"

Wooohooo.
I am also running your *** off the track, busy day- tomorrow :)

Had a great day yesterday :) , too bad I couldn't stick around for today :(

Only rode Monday but had a fantastic day. No red flags that I noticed which is great. Anyone else have issues getting their lap timers to pick up the beacon reliably on Monday? I was having a hell of time with it, only managed to get one complete session(right before the lunch break), the rest I would only pick up 2-3 laps. Tried moving the sensor to different spots but didn't seem to help. Oh well, was just curious if it was me or the beacon having issues. lol. Had an awesome time either way.

Only rode Monday but had a fantastic day. No red flags that I noticed which is great. Anyone else have issues getting their lap timers to pick up the beacon reliably on Monday? I was having a hell of time with it, only managed to get one complete session(right before the lunch break), the rest I would only pick up 2-3 laps. Tried moving the sensor to different spots but didn't seem to help. Oh well, was just curious if it was me or the beacon having issues. lol. Had an awesome time either way.

had the same problem yesterday, even switched laptimers. picked up a couple laps on my last session.

had the same problem yesterday, even switched laptimers. picked up a couple laps on my last session.

Ok, I guess it wasn't just me then. Maybe the battery was weak on the beacon or something.

My only regret was signing up for only one day this year. Still the best track in Ontario by a country mile.

Previous comment about the fuel consumption Is spot on.

Awesome riding guys and even better people. Glad we all enjoyed ourselves, next year I'll bug earlier and make sure you sign up for more. One day at Mosport is just a teaser!

My legs are killing me!

Awesome riding guys and even better people. Glad we all enjoyed ourselves, next year I'll bug earlier and make sure you sign up for more. One day at Mosport is just a teaser!

My legs are killing me!
It was an awesome day! Loved the track and I even got to push Paul around a little, which i can't do in here cause he will infract me :)

Hope the second red flag guy was ok!

My only regret was signing up for only one day this year. Still the best track in Ontario by a country mile.

Considering it's our closest track it's kinda criminal we aren't there re often. No ones fault but mine.

My legs are killing me!

Great riding, great weather, great (but scary) track, great friends. Deffo nag me next season.

Was a fantastic day... very few incidents, and lots of good fast laps. Only wish my schedule would have allowed for more days. Good seeing lots of friendly faces once more.

Hope the second red flag guy was ok!

A couple of us were stuck out at 5 whle they recovered him. When we eventually headed back as we got to 8 all we could see was a bike and an empty set of leathers lay next to it. For a split second the empty leathers looked like they'd left the poor sod out there lay on the ground.

What that for the Aprilla?

It could have been an Aprilla. It was the red flag second (I think) session of the afternoon.

You ladies sound like my mom. Ask her how her vacation was and she tells of the negatives! Regardless I hope he is fine also and yes it was an aprillia.

Pro 6 rocks for trackdays. Why? Cause we are all fast. And I have pics to prove it? Lol

Not focusing on the negative, there wasn't anything negative related to pro6, they ran an awesome day and their tech was pretty detailed and well organized.

Better than the **** show today. 17 bikes down . 11 of them before lunch.

Look on the bright side. All that open track in the afternoon..................

Back
Top Bottom