Mosport with Pro6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport with Pro6

First timer (to Mosport) there on Monday. Can't wait!

Mos Def 1 day. Mebbe 2 days. Depends if I soil myself the first day or not.

Booked for Wednesday

Gots to get me some tires before then, GB did a number on the right side of my tires

Booked for weds.

That's me decided then. Tuesday it is.;)

Although its all dependant on an A & E trip this morning.

Probably a good thing!! My first time back since my little off road visit at turn 2.
Note to self, do not follow Jay on turn 2

Note to self, do not follow Jay on turn 2

He tends to block a lot of light out so it's always best not to follow him too close.

He tends to block a lot of light out so it's always best not to follow him too close.

LOL.

Too bad about not being there on Weds, i had prepared some special hot dogs with the blue veins for you.
;)

All joking aside, I'm aiming for Wednesday. I'll probably head down Tuesday afternoon and overnight it there. You can keep your sausage for yourself.

If you need you can always doss at my place Tuesday night.

Thanks for the offer but hanging out at the track is half the fun.

And sleeping at your place with one eye open isn't gonna give me the sleep I need.:agave:

Thanks for the offer but hanging out at the track is half the fun.

And sleeping at your place with one eye open isn't gonna give me the sleep I need.:agave:

You honestly think yer gonna be safer at the track with me around? Don't learn do ya???

I live too close to resist my own bed but I will stay one night for sure.

You honestly think yer gonna be safer at the track with me around? Don't learn do ya???

I live too close to resist my own bed but I will stay one night for sure.

I'm used to hot chicks banging on my trailer door at night meme (although they're usually trying to get out) so you're nothing new. A sex mad JayV running around with his special sausage in his hand is another matter.

Back
Top Bottom