More free tickets to this weekends Toronto Motorcycle Show! | GTAMotorcycle.com

More free tickets to this weekends Toronto Motorcycle Show!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hey folks...we have another pair of free tickets to give away.

Here's the deal...post # 256 of this thread must have the correct answer to this question:

GTAMotorcycle and Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training are bringing the Total Control Advanced Street Riding course to the GTA....Who designed this course??

If the answer is incorrect in post # 256, the first post after that with the correct answer will win. :)

Also check out some of our sponsors that will be at the show too....more free tickets below! :)

Good luck folks!

Cheers

Paul

From Northern Ontario Travel

Hey all,

We have five tickets to give away for the Toronto Motorcycle Show this weekend. Check out the details here:

http://www.northernontario.travel/m...n-free-tickets-to-the-toronto-motorcycle-show

Mike

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again all you rider enthusiasts! I am sure that ALL of you know about the Toronto Motorcycle Show on the 9th - 11th already and just wanted to invite the GTAM Community to swing by our booth (1626). I personally will be attending the show with the Brampton PowerSports staff and would love to put some faces to usernames that I have chatted with over the forums these last six months. I know GTAM has their own booth and I will be making my way over there to come say hi sometime. We have some great sales (and a fun promo when buying a bike) coming to the show as well as a specific coupon to give out at the Motorcycle Show which you will have to swing by our booth to find out what they are! Hope everyone is as excited as myself for this weekend :D Hope to see all you guys and gals there even if its just to come by and say hi! Safe riding.

> Geoff H <
> PM ME! Lets Be Friends! <
> www.BramptonPowerSports.com <

Last edited:
256 c'mon 256

Are we there yet?

ibtl ?

leggo

are

you

serious?

Edit: I was going to draw out a 200 word sentance similar to an Abe Simpson ramble, but since 30 seconds are requried before posting, I gave up.

Next

Let's get this going.

Using vaseline to lube the chain. Good? Bad? yes?

Back
Top Bottom