Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets!

im going to show up to one of these eventually

Da_n.Even I can make this meet. Live about 2 minutes from La Paloma.

See you hooligans there!:D

There is a new or maybe I just didn't notice place at College and Manning called The Big Chill. Just adding a spot for you guys.

Is there a location for tonight??

I think its time to bring this thread back to life :D

^ i defenetly want some ice cream!! WHEN N WHERE???? :D

Anyone got any ideas? Let's try and plan a ride out for the Monday coming up. Lets get a list of different locations and we can try and decide on one.

Hopefully we can get a good turn out and get this goin weekly again. There was some pretty good times last year. :)

Im prob gonna be out riding with a few people, will be passing by La Paloma in Woodbridge:

200 Windflower Gate, Unit 1
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 9L3

You guys ever tried Menchies Frozen Yogurt
9360 Bathurst Street, Vaughan, ON L6A 4N9? Have heard it is amazing!

Lunatic: I'm done French at 7:30pm. text me where you guys are going for ice cream, i have to drop off my text books after class before riding back out. =)

Picking up the 125 tonight...

Please don't judge me and laugh and point at the zip ties and the cracked front fender :(
just kidding I'll LOL when I pick up the 125 tonight and be proud of the ghettoness :D
:lmao:

I need to hit the spinner tonight :( have fun folks! Next week count me in.

Picking up the 125 tonight...

Please don't judge me and laugh and point at the zip ties and the cracked front fender :(
just kidding I'll LOL when I pick up the 125 tonight and be proud of the ghettoness :D
:lmao:

125's rock! Love those things! As for zip ties BEST INVENTION EVER... after duck tape of course!

125's rock! Love those things! As for zip ties BEST INVENTION EVER... after duck tape of course!

Yep. Love zip ties...used them on the 600 to hold my license plates as I was too lazy to go out and buy the bolts n nuts :p

but this time, the zip ties are holding the front cowl lol (on the 125)

Back
Top Bottom