Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets!

Hello Everyone!

Unfortunately, I will be unavailable to suggest the Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert and Sweets locations until June 28th.

During this time, I hope one or a multiple of the "regulars" will suggest a meeting place each week for all of you to converge and enjoy ice cream, dessert and sweets. :p

Remember! Stay cool and refreshed with some yummy ice cream... :cool:

Joe

I hope one or a multiple of the "regulars" will suggest a meeting place each week for all of you to converge and enjoy ice cream, dessert and sweets. :p

How bout the Mad Italian Gelato Bar?

Mad Italian sounds good to me. It's only a klik & 1/2 from my workshop (near Leaside HD).

Ed
(new to the board but GM for 40yr :))

Mad Italian sounds good to me. It's only a klik & 1/2 from my workshop (near Leaside HD).

Ed
(new to the board but GM for 40yr :))

It's only fair if I'm coming from across the city that you ride the puch to the meet. :p

any plans for tomorrow, I'll be heading to St. Clair Ice Cream, 2861 Danforth Ave around 8

Last edited:
Meet tonight is at La Paloma 8pm

Today will be a great day for ice cream so count me in. Which La Paloma is the meeting spot? There are 3 that i know of in the area.

La paloma in woodbridge.

Sauga meetspot 730 @403/dundas

Back
Top Bottom