Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

Are you guys doing a group ride after the CNE? I'm at a work function but looking to go for a ride after. This is Chad by the way, blue sv650

who got soaked heading to the CNE? The down pour was heavy to say the least.

X-SoLjA & I rode in and it was clear, met 2 other riders at the Fountain then went into the Food Building to meet one more person and had our Epic meals inside dry while it was raining outside LoL! Went back out and it stopped raining then we played some games!!!

Good Times :D

Just to be ahead of the game... Next Week, Monday September 3rd is a Holiday. Because of this, there will be no scheduled Dessert Night. Feel free to plan amongst yourselves should you wish to do so :)

Enjoy your long weekends everyone, ride safe.

How long do you guys hang out for? I am not sure if I will be coming with my bike or cage (so my 6-year old son can see some bikes too). With some luck, I can bring him early, then go home and come back with my bike for the ride after.

show up b/n 7:30 and 10 there will be someone there for sure.
I'm hoping to be there by 8 myself.

How long do you guys hang out for? I am not sure if I will be coming with my bike or cage (so my 6-year old son can see some bikes too). With some luck, I can bring him early, then go home and come back with my bike for the ride after.

Hey everyone,

This week, Monday September 17 we will be heading to Richtree Ice Cream, 305 York Mills Rd Toronto, ON M2L 1L1, Canada (MAP)

Hope to see you there :)

Hey everyone, looks like tomorrows another delicious dessert night :)

We will be meeting at The Shops at Don Mills (1090 Don Mills Road, Toronto‎ ON‎ M3C-3R6)

Meet in the public square area near the espresso bar and ice cream shops.

See you there

Hey everyone, looks like tomorrows another delicious dessert night :)

We will be meeting at The Shops at Don Mills (1090 Don Mills Road, Toronto‎ ON‎ M3C-3R6)

Meet in the public square area near the espresso bar and ice cream shops.

See you there

What time does this usually start?

I kid. See you there

good meeting everybody tonight....unfortunately was only able to ride for a bit with everyone afterwards...looking forward to the next meet!

Hey guys, this week we will be going to Ice Cream Patio in Woodbridge. It's an Italian restaurant and Dessert place, for those of you also looking for a place to eat.

It's located at 5451 Highway 7 (Tim Hortons and Wendy's Plaza)
MAP: http://goo.gl/oVlLf

I will be showing up a little later as I will be coming from a dinner.

Hope to see you there

Back
Top Bottom