Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

Given the current weather, if you are comfortable riding out, come on out, if not, see you next week. ..I will still venture out as its not far from me, hoping for the chance it clears

Last edited:
Hey everybody, tomorrow Monday August 20th, we will be going to Tom's Dairy Freeze, seeing as how a lot of coupons were won today lol.

Hope to see you all there.

Down to come down heading out from Vaughn. Trying to figure the best route :confused:

Where abouts in Vaughan?

This is the route I take:
Hwy 7 West to 427 South,
427 South to Gardiner Expy East,
Gardiner Expy East to Islington Ave North,
Islington Ave North to The Queensway - Go East(Right).
It will be on your Left Hand side at Queensway and McIntosh Ave
----> MAP

Wish i could come tonight, still away on vacation but will be back next monday for sure !

I am in the Vaughn mills area. I was planning to take that route just looking at other potential roads.

Where abouts in Vaughan?

This is the route I take:
Hwy 7 West to 427 South,
427 South to Gardiner Expy East,
Gardiner Expy East to Islington Ave North,
Islington Ave North to The Queensway - Go East(Right).
It will be on your Left Hand side at Queensway and McIntosh Ave
----> MAP

U guys noob friendly. lol. not as in noob riding. i never been to one of these meets. but debating coming out tonight.
Tks

Im planning to take highway 7, to Garner, to queensway. I Guss Im gonna be leaving from Petrol Canada on Jane and Rutherford right by the Audi Dealership around 740-800. Warning im not fully 100% sure of direction so.

Ice cream waits for no man. ;)

(note moniker :) )

Back
Top Bottom