Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

Hey guys, this week we will be going to Ice Cream Patio in Woodbridge. It's an Italian restaurant and Dessert place, for those of you also looking for a place to eat.

It's located at 5451 Highway 7 (Tim Hortons and Wendy's Plaza)
MAP: http://goo.gl/oVlLf

I will be showing up a little later as I will be coming from a dinner.

Hope to see you there

see you guys there around 9, gotta drop off some stuff n pick up another..

Location is moved to just steaks & funnel cakes. Address: 7766 martin grove road woodbridge. North west of highway 7.

Hey everyone, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

Tomorrow, Monday October 8th, there is no scheduled Dessert Night due to it being a Holiday.

Feel free to post up any rides you may be organizing.

We will resume the following week :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :)

Hey guys, since tomorrows weather is showing rain, and the past week has been fairly cold, we may be bringing this seasons dessert nights to a close. In the chance of decent weather, posts will be made. If anyone wants to host their own, feel free to post up as well.

I hope everyone had a good season! Looking forward to enjoying dessert with everyone again soon :)

Ride safe.

Where was this suggestion all season Eljay :p

haha and now I've dashed it cuz Frankie posted while I was phoning them...

Send me the details, and I'll add it to the main thread for next season ;)

Hey Everyone, Seeing as how the weather has given us another decent day and night, we will head to La Paloma in Woodbridge ( http://goo.gl/maps/6W3fq ). I would think people would possibly start showing up after 7.

See you there :)

trying to revive this thread !!!

Who's still down for this Get2Gether on Mondays !!!

trying to revive this thread !!!

Who's still down for this Get2Gether on Mondays !!!

Hahaha, Absolutely! I will create a new thread for the new season soon.

Back
Top Bottom