Min wage increase | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Min wage increase

ohhh...like the British Airways CEO just did with a global screw up? Except he didn't.

If the corporate shareholders didn't want him out, and he didn't do anything illegal, what's the argument?

Same goes for BP, which I do believe settled with USDOJ for the largest amount of money of any such settlement. Beyond that, its up to the shareholders to decide if the boss stays or goes. Pretty simple.

Do you know how many businesses Trump had, how many failed, and how much money he has lost? Look it up. People love to think that Trump was given a million dollar loan, and turned that into a multi billion dollar empire overnight from sitting on his ***, no risk involved.

Some sources suggest he'd have more money now if he had just invested his inheritance.

If the corporate shareholders didn't want him out, and he didn't do anything illegal, what's the argument?

Same goes for BP, which I do believe settled with USDOJ for the largest amount of money of any such settlement. Beyond that, its up to the shareholders to decide if the boss stays or goes. Pretty simple.

...but no liability....

Some sources suggest he'd have more money now if he had just invested his inheritance.
But then he never would have become POTUS. You're fired!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

But then he never would have become POTUS. You're fired! sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app
I heard that Howard Stern was speculating that he no longer wants to be POTUS, but can't back down.

Who doesn't want to be POTUS? POTUS doesn't want to be POTUS? POTUS did everything in his power to be POTUS and now he doesn't want to be POTUS? And another thing. What's the min wage for women? Still 78cents for every man dollar?

Minimum wage for women should be $0 because they shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen.

Wow, isn't that going to devalue the Joe Bass portfolio?

If the corporate shareholders didn't want him out, and he didn't do anything illegal, what's the argument? Same goes for BP, which I do believe settled with USDOJ for the largest amount of money of any such settlement. Beyond that, its up to the shareholders to decide if the boss stays or goes. Pretty simple.
Board of Directors and not shareholders isn't it? Even simpler, if it's all your friends on your board.

Board of Directors and not shareholders isn't it? Even simpler, if it's all your friends on your board.
The board represents the shareholders. That's another rabbit hole.

This exactly, the board of Directors runs the show, only time shareholders have any traction is if they own significant shares and then they usually have a seat on the board............

Incorporation. Look it up. The only thing Trump risked was employee's owed earnings, severance, and pension. I'm beginning to think you genuinely do base your thought process on alt right sound bites.
Why don't you double down on your earnings? Tomorrow you should be a rich man!

Why don't you double down on your earnings? Tomorrow you should be a rich man!

That's a good comeback. All these people claiming Trump backed into a gazillion $ because 1 million$ loan don't seem to realize there are many, many millionaires who will not come even close to achieving 1/500th of Trump success and then engineer a political coup so buffoonish yet cunning in it's simplicity and grandiosity as to render fully one half of the political spectrum totally and without reserve discombobulated. Does Trump have a neato collection of hand massaged vintage bicycles? Not yet but he's only 70, give it time.

personal liability? After all that's the excuse for feeding the top dog bajillions of moolah isn't it?
He lost his job. Beyond that you have no idea what was in his contract. Again this is between him and the shareholders. If there's no evidence of criminal negligence, he doesn't owe you squat. Not a shareholder? None yo business.

Sometimes executives go to prison. Sometimes they pay money back. Sometimes they walk away scot free with a fat pension. Circumstances dictate.

Back
Top Bottom