Matthew Perry dies | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Matthew Perry dies

I just wish JT were sterile to prevent my kids from having to deal with Liberal madness, when his kids are old enough to run for office.

Sounds like they have deferred ‘ cause of death ‘ for Perry , sounds possible his demons were back again . So many lives lost to substance abuse . RIP

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I take with a grain of salt anything reported immediately following breaking news.

Everyone wants to be first to report…facts be damned.

He is a pox on humanity and will forever siphon public money and look out for number one at the expense of all of those he was once elected to represent. He will never improve and the pain he causes will never stop while he is breathing.
Wrong! The day of truth and reconciliation gives over a million people the day off, civil servants and federally regulated workers. Pull a very modest number of $200 a day and that is $200 million a year loss in productivity. FOREVER.

And it's nothing but photo ops. It doesn't do squat for the indigenous peoples. It's a day of recreation for most.

It is oxymoronic that a day that civil servants should be at work, trying to fix the indigenous problems is given to golf, surfing, shopping or doing lunch.

WTF does the day do for the tribe that has to boil every cup of water they use?

What does it do for the disillusioned kid sniffing gas?

A million man days of thinking and working towards solutions will be lost every year. Way to go Trudeau.

The Day of Truth and Reconciliation to raise awareness will be about as effective as a bumper sticker.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys take your trash talk to trash talk? Some of us want to express our sadness for someone we lost.

I am a huge Friends fan and this was so upsetting to hear. Every one of the characters in Friends was my favourite at some point, but knowing of his demons and seeing how different he looked in different seasons, he had a special place in my heart.

He was fun to watch in other shows/movies as well. One movie you may not have heard of is The Ron Clark Story.

Why don't you guys take your trash talk to trash talk? Some of us want to express our sadness for someone we lost.

I am a huge Friends fan and this was so upsetting to hear. Every one of the characters in Friends was my favourite at some point, but knowing of his demons and seeing how different he looked in different seasons, he had a special place in my heart.

He was fun to watch in other shows/movies as well. One movie you may not have heard of is The Ron Clark Story.
Agree. We're way off into GTAM thread derail territory.

I'm sad he died, I liked him as an actor and on the show. He's accepted the fact he is an *** in real life in his book...and I respect that.

RIP

Link is broken.
img-1-1698752024875.webp

Back
Top Bottom