magats take over congress | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

Definitely might maybe is like almost got laid.

Definitely might maybe is like almost got laid.
138650928-452429306167253-6851568186592269009-n.jpg

Maybe, but maybe not. I think the vote would still be substantially based on each persons desired political outcome and have very little to do with whether they were guilty (or not) of the charges. It would remove the overt peer/voter/donor pressure though.
That is the only pressure they feel.

And now they are pulling visitor records to see which delegates had 'visitors' in the house , they are pretty sure recon missions had been done in the weeks before the over throw attempt.
Going to more than a few Republicans with questions being put to them.

From various video clips that have been making the rounds, it is getting increasingly apparent that some elements of this were an inside job.

I betcha the FBI already knows exactly which members of Congress conducted "tours" with visitors (not allowed since covid19) on 5 January, or earlier. And I betcha the FBI is holding off with dropping that bomb until after 20th January.

Members of Congress don't share the president's immunity from prosecution. Evidently, removing a member of Congress via 14th Amendment requires a two-thirds vote of both the House and Senate, and in the current partisan environment, that's not going to happen. It won't matter, if they are in jail. And they should be in jail.

He literally told them to go to the Capital...and that he would go with them. Does that huge group go to the Capitol without that? In such large numbers? He told them to go to the Capital and fight. He didn't say call your senator....he said go to the place that they are right down the street and scare some of the weaker Senators. How is this not clear to you? They did exactly what he told them to do.

He didn't specifically say Kick in the doors.

Beware of weasels. They don't tell you to do something wrong. They use innuendo so they can later deny doing anything wrong. That will be his defence.

A number of Republicans have sided with impeachment. As long as it is on the table does it scare DT into behaving himself for fear that more might jump ship?

All he has to do is not play golf and he immediately looks more presidential.

True, but the point was he was looking presidential period. Not "more" presidential.

The left will have real problems with him in office because he is a true conservative with laser-focus on a conservative agenda, not just saying and doing anything for the sake of staying in power.

True, but the point was he was looking presidential period. Not "more" presidential.

The left will have real problems with him in office because he is a true conservative with laser-focus on a conservative agenda, not just saying and doing anything for the sake of staying in power.

He's also a batshit crazy evangelical god botherer too though.

bizzarro world when that's a plus.....imagine having a president that’s uncomfortable meeting female leaders.....almost like.....

The Taliban!
Its nothing to do with uncomfortable, the Pence rule should 100% be adhered to by any male in power period. Especially in the aftermath of the me too movement which funnily enough disdapeared when Trudeau and Biden were accused.

Pence is dead to 75% (or more) of the hard core MAGA faithful now by refusing the stand behind Trump at the end. Hell, it was them in the capitol siege who were running around looking for him so they could hang him. I think that sends a message.

The religious right love Pence of course, but there's not enough of them alone to carry Pence to the presidency.

This is the problem - the republican party as a whole now has become fractured and it'll be hard for ANYONE to win as it's going to split off into factions. Or, perhaps that's not actually a problem, actually, on further thought.

Its nothing to do with uncomfortable, the Pence rule should 100% be adhered to by any male in power period. Especially in the aftermath of the me too movement which funnily enough disdapeared when Trudeau and Biden were accused.

I don’t think Mike Pence is worried that he might uncontrollably molest a woman for some reason.

I don’t think Mike Pence is worried that he might uncontrollably molest a woman for some reason.
Has Mike Pence actually ever touched a woman? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom