magats take over congress | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

And now they are pulling visitor records to see which delegates had 'visitors' in the house , they are pretty sure recon missions had been done in the weeks before the over throw attempt.
Going to more than a few Republicans with questions being put to them.
That might be giving them too much credit. I doubt the original mission was to take the building, I'll bet all they wanted was a meelee that would distract the process. Once they got there, the march just kept marching - there was very little resistance, c'mon in fellas.
True, but the point was he was looking presidential period. Not "more" presidential.

The left will have real problems with him in office because he is a true conservative with laser-focus on a conservative agenda, not just saying and doing anything for the sake of staying in power.
I figure Cruz has the best shot. Maybe Paul Ryan can come back. Cruz will need to clean up a bit, and get off the Chris Christie diet. Ryan will need to find some testosterone.

Pence is dead to 75% (or more) of the hard core MAGA faithful now by refusing the stand behind Trump at the end. Hell, it was them in the capitol siege who were running around looking for him so they could hang him. I think that sends a message.

The religious right love Pence of course, but there's not enough of them alone to carry Pence to the presidency.

This is the problem - the republican party as a whole now has become fractured and it'll be hard for ANYONE to win as it's going to split off into factions. Or, perhaps that's not actually a problem, actually, on further thought.

The Repubs have a real problem with so many right wingers thinking they're the right version of being right.

When they try to define themselves they remind me of the joke by Emo Philips

There’s a story developing that the mother of the loopy gun nut freshman republican senator Lauren Broebart is the same woman seen organizing people via a bullhorn at the Capitol telling them where to go. The daughter gave her mother a tour of the Capitol building the day before (against advice apparently). Both of them are QAnon fruit loops.

1610838553149.jpeg

So, I was just wondering when the healing starts in the U.S.A.? I can't see all this ending in a good way. If the left and right can't restrain their behavior, violence, riots, and assassinations won't be far off. Biden better find a way to smooth things over.

So, I was just wondering when the healing starts in the U.S.A.? I can't see all this ending in a good way. If the left and right can't restrain their behavior, violence, riots, and assassinations won't be far off. Biden better find a way to smooth things over.
They dont have 'healing lodges' in the USA.

its already ended, biden was elected, a great many people learned some hard lessons, the extremists among them are in custody, or on the run

its already ended, biden was elected, a great many people learned some hard lessons, the extremists among them are in custody, or on the run

So who has been making all the death threats then?

My, the demo machine is sure spewing on here today.

I find it funny as soon as Biden got elected that all the focus went on the so called extremists

BLM AND ANTIFA should have also been tagged as extremists and home grown terrorists

My, the demo machine is sure spewing on here today.

I find it funny as soon as Biden got elected that all the focus went on the so called extremists

BLM AND ANTIFA should have also been tagged as extremists and home grown terrorists

Someone translate into lefty

Unfortunately, it isn't going to be that easy. For every one that showed up at the Capitol, there's a hundred more that have the same mentality but couldn't get the time off work, or didn't have the money or the means to travel that far, or weren't connected enough online to be in on the discussion.

Reportedly Trump's popularity has dipped since 6 Jan, but it's still at 39%: Since The Capitol Attack, Trump’s Approval Rating Has Plummeted At A Record Rate

As long as they have Fox News and other right-wing media claiming that the election was "stolen", this mentality is always going to be in the undercurrent. A huge section of the population is brainwashed. Remember, half the population has below average intelligence ... because that's how averages work. In a nation that supposedly has "freedom of the press", I don't know how you fix the underlying cause.

Now, a 39% approval rating might not be enough to win an election, but it's enough to cause all sorts of problems and create discontent for years to come. There are going to be security concerns at government buildings for years to come because of this.

I have a question that has an ugly answer: Who is going to want to go into public office on the side other than the anarchists, if they are going to repeatedly have their lives threatened by the anarchists?

Honestly, I am not sure what kind of world the extreme right-wingers want for themselves, although I doubt if they have thought this through. White supremacist. No immigration. No health care. Guns everywhere. No international trade. No environmental protection (this will lead to destruction). I can't figure out if they want police everywhere ("law and order") or nowhere, but on account of the political discontent and the guns everywhere, it will surely be crime-ridden regardless. No respect for higher education. This is a path towards creating a social, technological, and economic backwater that will be left behind by the rest of the world while they destroy themselves.

I can assure you, the possibility of heading in that direction is not lost to leaders in the rest of the world.

Unfortunately, it isn't going to be that easy. For every one that showed up at the Capitol, there's a hundred more that have the same mentality but couldn't get the time off work, or didn't have the money or the means to travel that far, or weren't connected enough online to be in on the discussion.

Reportedly Trump's popularity has dipped since 6 Jan, but it's still at 39%: Since The Capitol Attack, Trump’s Approval Rating Has Plummeted At A Record Rate

As long as they have Fox News and other right-wing media claiming that the election was "stolen", this mentality is always going to be in the undercurrent. A huge section of the population is brainwashed. Remember, half the population has below average intelligence ... because that's how averages work. In a nation that supposedly has "freedom of the press", I don't know how you fix the underlying cause.

Now, a 39% approval rating might not be enough to win an election, but it's enough to cause all sorts of problems and create discontent for years to come. There are going to be security concerns at government buildings for years to come because of this.

I have a question that has an ugly answer: Who is going to want to go into public office on the side other than the anarchists, if they are going to repeatedly have their lives threatened by the anarchists?

Honestly, I am not sure what kind of world the extreme right-wingers want for themselves, although I doubt if they have thought this through. White supremacist. No immigration. No health care. Guns everywhere. No international trade. No environmental protection (this will lead to destruction). I can't figure out if they want police everywhere ("law and order") or nowhere, but on account of the political discontent and the guns everywhere, it will surely be crime-ridden regardless. No respect for higher education. This is a path towards creating a social, technological, and economic backwater that will be left behind by the rest of the world while they destroy themselves.

I can assure you, the possibility of heading in that direction is not lost to leaders in the rest of the world.

This is partially their fault for having such an opaque and convoluted election process(gerrymandering, electoral college, super delegates etc etc)

To answer your question, I suspect trailer parks in florida are about to become very crowded

On the plus side, the content will be lit:

So just for clarification, if a person voted for Trump than they are uneducated, or a far right person is uneducated.

Who gets to make that call and what would that be compared to?

So just for clarification, if a person voted for Trump than they are uneducated, or a far right person is uneducated.

Who gets to make that call and what would that be compared to?

well...not that many on the left believe in baby eating lizard people it seems

I get that Trump is a sack, and the people will turn on him, what i didn't understand is the opinions that fly here saying that the people who voted for Trump has to be living in a trailer park and are uneducated

Back
Top Bottom