magats take over congress | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

View attachment 46423

These are also the same people that believe building a wall will stop Mexicans from coming over the border...

Ironically the only group of people to successfully built a purpose built wall are the Chinese, and they dont like them either

Pelosi calls for the 25th!
This is just warming up today.
They voted until 4am. In bed by 6-7?

Pelosi calls for the 25th!
This is just warming up today.
They voted until 4am. In bed by 6-7?

Some republicans too. There's something quite interesting here as Trump hasn’t filled all his cabinet positions and some are occupied by temporary staff. They are also starting to flee. Invoking the 25th involves polling the cabinet members.

I'll just leave this here for yall
A good read.

... and just as an aside: Trump has been banned from social media because he cannot be trusted, but he's walking around with the football with which he can unilaterally launch an atomic attack.
Cool.
Cool, cool.

Learned a ton about that in the first 20 min of the vid I linked. Honestly it's a bit horrifying. Legit how the **** do you sleep at night if you were that person kind of horrifying.

Learned a ton about that in the first 20 min of the vid I linked. Honestly it's a bit horrifying. Legit how the **** do you sleep at night if you were that person kind of horrifying.
Ill have to watch it. So many threads where did you post it?

little hard to invoke the 25th, if you actually read it, its not to remove an un popular or even kooky president, its written that health concerns or physically unfit would have to be the issue.
You could argue menatlly unfit but he will be gone before they can prove that

Maybe? Not sure if he is talking about another one.

Yeah this one. I haven't listened to the whole thing. Was gonna keep listening as I finish my Gundam lol

Where is a good place that’s open downtown for all day dim-sum

Where is a good place that’s open downtown for all day dim-sum
Dim sum take out? Hmmmm questionable on freshness imo.

But if it were me I'd go with the old reliable;

Screenshot_20210107-161843_Chrome.jpg

Several videos of the girl being shot are online now. One shows the gun and her falling back, the other shows her climbing up into a smashed window in a guarded door. I wonder what was said to her as she climbed up.

Seemed the crowd was cheering her on..,pretty sure the guy with the gun was saying something else. Behind him there was a room full of government officials apparently.

The motto for a lot of these Trumpsters is FAFO. She FA and FO.

For some reason she didn’t look like she was taking the situation very seriously.

Back
Top Bottom