magats take over congress | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

That’s hilarious! Man I hope that’s really the one taken yesterday and the guy is stupid enough to sell it publically.
DT would probably have bought it to relive the good old days. Given that the pic in that auction is from it's original location, I have a suspicion that it is a fake auction after seeing the news. I thought it was just a picture, but the price keeps climbing so it may be an auction running somewhere.

I find it so amusing watching this.

China must be having a massive laugh at the USA being a joke of a country.

It's really pathetic if you, as a leader, have caused your country to split this far apart. Trump should legit seppuku himself to redeem his shame. Hell, I'd ******* seppuku myself in his shoes.

I find it so amusing watching this.

China must be having a massive laugh at the USA being a joke of a country.
It's not exclusive, the whole world is in awe.

It's not exclusive, the whole world is in awe.

True. My sentiments are more along the lines of "do not give your enemy ammo by making your house look like ****."

Here's another guy having a great day. Threw his feet up on Pelosi's desk and left her a note.

ErE2X8fVoAEyDnX-2048x1366.jpg

Barnett, who was photographed outside the Capitol holding an envelope he said he removed from Pelosi’s office, said he had taken the envelope because he had bled on it. “I put a quarter on the desk because I’m not a thief,” he told 5News.

Last edited:
True. My sentiments are more along the lines of "do not give your enemy ammo by making your house look like ****."
US is China's biggest trading partner :sneaky: you don't Normally make an enemy your biggest trading partner,
although the intelligence of US leadership has been in question for some time so possibly it is a new tactic to achieve world domination.

US is China's biggest trading partner :sneaky: you don't Normally make an enemy your biggest trading partner,
although the intelligence of US leadership has been in question for some time so possibly it is a new tactic to achieve world domination.

Bro...wtf lol

The two have been at each other's throats for years now economically. We also got involved with the Huawei scandal which resulted in two Canadians being stuck in China (and still are.)

I can't tell if you're trolling in half your posts or just legit don't know about these things.

Here. Some politically neutral ****. I was listening to it while, ironically, building a Gundam (bonus points to anyone that gets why cause it means you've watched Gundam(s) and know how politically heavy that **** is) Can learn some great **** from listening to ppl much smarter than any of us are on these subjects.

Last edited:
DT would probably have bought it to relive the good old days. Given that the pic in that auction is from it's original location, I have a suspicion that it is a fake auction after seeing the news. I thought it was just a picture, but the price keeps climbing so it may be an auction running somewhere.

Marketing Matters.

20210107_110930.jpg

Bro...wtf lol

The two have been at each other's throats for years now economically. We also got involved with the Huawei scandal which resulted in two Canadians being stuck in China (and still are.)

I can't tell if you're trolling in half your posts or just legit don't know about these things.

Here. Some politically neutral ****. I was listening to it while, ironically, building a Gundam (bonus points to anyone that gets why cause it means you've watched Gundam(s) and know how politically heavy that **** is) Can learn some great **** from listening to ppl much smarter than any of us are on these subjects.
Maybe I just have a different perspective.

... how many times has the USA been at war in your lifetime vs my lifetime?

Last edited:
The guys upset about BLM are the same guys that are upset they cant say the N word

I'll just leave this here for yall
A good read.

... and just as an aside: Trump has been banned from social media because he cannot be trusted, but he's walking around with the football with which he can unilaterally launch an atomic attack.
Cool.
Cool, cool.
Just facebook until after he is out. Afaik, twitter is giving him back his platform with a warning. I have faith that he will violate conditions again and get kicked from their as well soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom