magats take over congress | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

They can go to an encrypted service. ("the dark web") But that inherently also means less public access, less publicity, fewer members ... less of a problem. If they open up access to their encrypted service to the general public then it's only a matter of time before they start getting monitored. It's happened before ...

Something tells me Bubba and Cletus can only just work Google. The dark web might be a bit hard to work out.

I read a while ago most of trumps current cash flow comes from his licensing deals, but now all the buildings in NY are removing his name, and his brand is in the toilet, so thats that I guess.

Also this meltdown is just hilarious:
1610335000780.png

1610335010475.png

I haven't found where jc100 got the bit about a lifetime disassociation between the PGA and Trump, but I sure found it's at least partly true: In blow to Trump, golf’s PGA strips major championship from Trump-owned course

Corporate America doesn't want anything to do with political movements that lead to tearing the country apart. It is now blatantly obvious that anything Trump touches turns to crap.

I haven't found where jc100 got the bit about a lifetime disassociation between the PGA and Trump, but I sure found it's at least partly true: In blow to Trump, golf’s PGA strips major championship from Trump-owned course

Corporate America doesn't want anything to do with political movements that lead to tearing the country apart. It is now blatantly obvious that anything Trump touches turns to crap.
This one?

No idea if it's real and I am not investing time to go research it but I chuckled either way

its from this gem...

I’ve been tear gassed several times with CS gas. A few involuntarily and one time voluntarily in a forces training facility.

If it’s real CS gas they use and you get a good dose you might as well eat the onion for all the good it will do you.

You really have to hand it to the big tech companies though, they sat by patiently for 4 years like a dumb gf, of non stop ranting/tweeting/bitching
giving him chance after chance, only to finally pull the plug after watching his pathetic attempt at insurrection

They have a whole process before they take the drastic step of banning someone(incase someone is interested):

Things seem to be happening quite fast for Trump's unravelling. It’s like a domino effect. I’m reading over on ADV rider where they have lots of local news tidbits from the members all around the US there.

And now that they have names and addresses and online personas of a number of participants ... log onto social media, find out who they were interacting with on this topic, add those to the master list. Repeat. Repeat again two or three times. Let's see what's on *those* social media accounts. Hmm.

I read a while ago most of trumps current cash flow comes from his licensing deals, but now all the buildings in NY are removing his name, and his brand is in the toilet, so thats that I guess.

Also this meltdown is just hilarious:
View attachment 46509

View attachment 46510

IIRC When Trump's wealth was estimated in the double digit billions ($13 B?) about five billion was the value of his name. Kiss his biggest asset goodbye.

If a bunch of rednecks can invade the senate I can see every golf course on the planet being wary of a mob of smash and looters going on a rampage if the wrong player won. False strokes, alternate scores, golf pens with disappearing ink.

If it's a Trump property, event or venue there is a possibility of DT showing up with his entourage. Who in their right mind would want the responsibility or liability for a clash?

I would like to know what the results would be if the election was thrown out 100% and a new election ordered. Assume no voter fraud. How much support has Trump lost or won?

He still has a crap load of supporters and they aren't happy. Many aren't civil.

Do those supporters love Trump or is it their hatred for Democrats and their policies?

I can see a lot of division in the Republic party with open pro Trumpers, open anti Trumpers and closet anti Trumpers and closet pro Trumpers. Biden has to re-unite the country. I don't know if his reunification task is going to be easier or harder than that of the Republican party.

If DT can hold off the criminal charges and maintain even a small army of supporters he can firestorm the 2024 election. It would be interesting to see if his cult following withers in disbelief over the next four years.

I don't know if Trump has ever had to testify in court in person. It isn't like a news conference where he picks the questions and shuts down the embarrassing ones. Statements can be challenged and proof demanded. Winging out incorrect numbers doesn't work.

IIRC When Trump's wealth was estimated in the double digit billions ($13 B?) about five billion was the value of his name. Kiss his biggest asset goodbye.

If a bunch of rednecks can invade the senate I can see every golf course on the planet being wary of a mob of smash and looters going on a rampage if the wrong player won. False strokes, alternate scores, golf pens with disappearing ink.

If it's a Trump property, event or venue there is a possibility of DT showing up with his entourage. Who in their right mind would want the responsibility or liability for a clash?

I would like to know what the results would be if the election was thrown out 100% and a new election ordered. Assume no voter fraud. How much support has Trump lost or won?

He still has a crap load of supporters and they aren't happy. Many aren't civil.

Do those supporters love Trump or is it their hatred for Democrats and their policies?

I can see a lot of division in the Republic party with open pro Trumpers, open anti Trumpers and closet anti Trumpers and closet pro Trumpers. Biden has to re-unite the country. I don't know if his reunification task is going to be easier or harder than that of the Republican party.

If DT can hold off the criminal charges and maintain even a small army of supporters he can firestorm the 2024 election. It would be interesting to see if his cult following withers in disbelief over the next four years.

I don't know if Trump has ever had to testify in court in person. It isn't like a news conference where he picks the questions and shuts down the embarrassing ones. Statements can be challenged and proof demanded. Winging out incorrect numbers doesn't work.
unless you`re a witness summoned to court i don't think you have to answer questions even as the defendant.

Things seem to be happening quite fast for Trump's unravelling. It’s like a domino effect. I’m reading over on ADV rider where they have lots of local news tidbits from the members all around the US there.
Not hard to figure out what's gonna happen. Take a look into history, when a leader flames out things never go very well.

His knucklehead supporters wont go away, this tard's name will become a battle cry for the supporting cast of Duck Dynasty.

How long since the south lost the civil war, or war of northern aggression, depending on which side of the line your on, and the "flag of the confederacy" (yes its not thier flag... blah blah) still gets paraded around by these guys. Surprised there were no white hoods in the crowd.

Banning conservatives from twitter/Facebook and then shutting down other social media platforms like gab and parlor etc i think is a mistake.

Normal conservatives still need somewhere to have civil discourse. Remember 75 million people voted Republican in the election. They are not ALL MAGA cultists. There was 100k+ people at that March and only a couple hundred stormed the building, thats less then 1%.

By treating them all as if they are subhuman and shutting down every avenue, people will slowly but surely end up on sites that are designed/able to brainwash them from center right to very far right very quickly. You'll end up going from 0.2% nutters to 50-100% nutters in no time.

Banning conservatives from twitter/Facebook and then shutting down other social media platforms like gab and parlor etc i think is a mistake.

Normal conservatives still need somewhere to have civil discourse. Remember 75 million people voted Republican in the election. They are not ALL MAGA cultists. There was 100k+ people at that March and only a couple hundred stormed the building, thats less then 1%.

By treating them all as if they are subhuman and shutting down every avenue, people will slowly but surely end up on sites that are designed/able to brainwash them from center right to very far right very quickly. You'll end up going from 0.2% nutters to 50-100% nutters in no time.

Exactly right.

Much easier to radicalize someone if they're marginalized and disenfranchised. This is Cult/Terrorist Recruitment 101.

Depending on social media for communication is like depending on GTAM for political support.
Paul's website, Paul's rules.

Back
Top Bottom