magats take over congress | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

This is probably the most well-documented attempted insurrection in history

It's hilariously ironic that it was documented by the very people participating in it, thinking there would be no consequences to their actions.

It's even more hilariously ironic that it's backfiring in a such a spectacularly grand way - Trump loses all his social media and may get impeached, removed, and lose all his post presidency perks, some of Trumps most ardent backers have turned their backs on him or quit, Parler is getting effectively turned off at midnight tonight (and as of an article I just read earlier think they may never be able to return), the FBI is picking these people off like shooting fish in a barrel, and the entire Trump family suddenly has a stink on them that is almost certainly going to dramatically shift their post presidency realities.

And all these "Patriots" are having a sudden epiphany that there are actually consequences to their actions.

Gotta love it.

Bad planning, shoulda taken the greyhound

As the FBI field agents get tired in the next week, the ' knock,knock,knock' for these "revolutionaries" will be even less tolerant, they will be pulling them out of their 'bama doublewides and Skeeter and Bubba will be locked up for days with no bail while they assess the level of threat.

These patriots will loose jobs, houses, and quite a few of the civil liberties they were marching for.

As the FBI field agents get tired in the next week, the ' knock,knock,knock' for these "revolutionaries" will be even less tolerant, they will be pulling them out of their 'bama doublewides and Skeeter and Bubba will be locked up for days with no bail while they assess the level of threat.

These patriots will loose jobs, houses, and quite a few of the civil liberties they were marching for.

ironically, a whole bunch of them were well off dudes flying to dc in private jets under the guise of 'blue collar macho man'
think boaters for trump crowd

Good. (edit: Read the comments below the article.)
From comments, Parler was banning people that didnt fit in the echo chamber. If true that is pretty damning and should be sufficient to ensure they cease to exist. Anytime you focus hate, you are part of the problem no matter how much you try to justify it.

From comments, Parler was banning people that didnt fit in the echo chamber. If true that is pretty damning and should be sufficient to ensure they cease to exist. Anytime you focus hate, you are part of the problem no matter how much you try to justify it.
They were.

Half tempted to stay up until midnight just to see Parler go offline.

I feel like alternate forms of social media will be around for a while, they just have to wait till the heat dies down and trump leaves

Jan 21 2021 will be a great day to launch your new platform

They can go to an encrypted service. ("the dark web") But that inherently also means less public access, less publicity, fewer members ... less of a problem. If they open up access to their encrypted service to the general public then it's only a matter of time before they start getting monitored. It's happened before ...

I feel like alternate forms of social media will be around for a while, they just have to wait till the heat dies down and trump leaves

Jan 21 2021 will be a great day to launch your new platform
I have no doubt that something will pop up (or already exists and will acquire the userbase). Parler has probably met the threshold for humane euthanization. They tried, they failed, move on. As I understand it, they are staring down he gun of a substantial rewrite to move to a different web host and their apps are all but dead. They should cut their losses. If they want to continue, spin up a new company without the bad history and try again.

95% of the people on the Internet have no idea how to get on the dark web.

I’ll go out on a limb and suggest that percentage is about 99.9% for Trump supporters.

They should cut their losses. If they want to continue, spin up a new company without the bad history and try again

I don’t think they’d be able to escape their own stink. People aren’t dumb and they can call it whatever they want, but it’ll still be the same duck, quacking like the old duck, even if they call it a squirrel.

Back
Top Bottom