Lowside crash at TMP June 22nd | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lowside crash at TMP June 22nd

HBHarrison

I low sided my R1 today at TMP...heres the vid

[video=youtube;ibXUTxm54To]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXUTxm54To&feature=youtu.be[/video]

im fine, not a scratch thanks, bike needs a little work, minor stuff ...clip ons, rear set, some fasteners and some duct tape lol

Yikes. I'm not an expert, but I don't think there was anything you could have to prevent that??

No hurt lol I was laughing with the flag man afterwords.

Good to hear! So what your saying is if I don't fall I'm not going fast enough:)

I like how you wouldn't let go when you were sliding.

Last edited:
Good to hear! So what your saying is if I don't fall I'm not going fast enough:)

I like how you wouldn't let go when you were sliding.

To be honest I didn't think I was sliding lol I thought I was just that good that I could drag my whole right leg and still stick it like the pros do ;) hahahaj

To be honest I didn't think I was sliding lol I thought I was just that good that I could drag my whole right leg and still stick it like the pros do ;) hahahaj

Ha! I have a hard time with that corner, then again I'm not a very good rider. All I'll be thinking about tomorrow is your crash and I'll probably wipe out my self.

My OP you were already committed, rolled off throttle a nano second before at mid corner.This transferred a bit more weight to the front, more than the tire could deal with and it gave in. Bright side slowest corner on the track. If your gonna do one thats the best one :)

Wow, glad you are okay. Lucky that the bike didn't catch and flip so the damage should be limited to one side.

Feels good to get it off your system doesn't?

At least you didn't have Ken driving your *** around the entire track on the ride of shame:)

ha ha! That was fun. 9 sucks. I think missing your apex at 8 through you off your rhythm a bit.

I'm glad it didn't flip and stay on the one side, and yea it was funny because 10 mins earlier I was talking to another rider about how I have never gone down lol I should have shut my mouth. And yea, maybe messing up my rhythm on turn screwed my entrance to 9. Oh well lol time to repair and get back out there for July or maybe bogie sometime in July

Back
Top Bottom