Lower Faraday Rd (getting repaved) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lower Faraday Rd (getting repaved)

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
For anyone that hits Lower Faraday, it was poor last year and is now partially torn up for a repave/chiptar sometime this year.

Does anyone have an update on Lower Faraday road condition? Thanks

Anyone been up to Dyno or Lower Faraday have an update on conditions?

Faraday is on the list for this coming week if the forecast holds. If nobody beats me to it I'll follow up with a report.

Last I rode it would have been around the time this thread was posted...dirt here and there, lots of cuts for new culverts etc. Still hella fun. Can't imagine it's not done by now.

I was in that area a few days ago. Didn't go on lower faraday rd but hwy 504 was closed. Hwy 620 was in great condition for its entire length.

Rode it last week. Only the top 6 or 8km is repaved, the lower half is still, well....not perfect. But still fun.

Quite a lot of sand still in places and at least one section where it looked like there'd been a washout - lots of dirt and crap on the road.

Rode it last week. Only the top 6 or 8km is repaved, the lower half is still, well....not perfect. But still fun.

Quite a lot of sand still in places and at least one section where it looked like there'd been a washout - lots of dirt and crap on the road.
And a few critters trying to cross the road. I nearly hit some sort of vermin.

Sent from my SM-G970W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

It was all good 2 weeks ago. Northern end was repaved, the southern end was unchanged. This was before the rain though.

Nope, we came up from 504 to 620 and up Lower Faraday over to S Baptiste/Elephant/Peterson. 504 still has the bridge out right before 620 and the detour is hard pack.

Lower Faraday was in great shape on Wednesday and is most likely in the best shape you will see it in this year.

The top is complete and they have patched up the lower section so some loose blacktop in the potholes but very rideable are a good clip.

Doubt any further work will be done as most of the houses are in the north end closer to Bancroft.

Rode it Sunday. Both top and bottom end are good. A section of about 5 miles in the middle is very rough. Broken pavement, pot holes, sand and gravel and the shoulder broken and eroded badly.

Back
Top Bottom