looking for lady ride group to join in ... let me know if you want to take me in ;) | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for lady ride group to join in ... let me know if you want to take me in ;)

I'm a new lady rider from Burlington. I'm also looking for other ladies to ride with. I've not gone too far from home yet, so not sure what kind of riding you are interested in. Not that I don't want to ride with guys, but I'm pretty sure my idea of going out for a ride is not quite what any guy would be interested in. And probably some ladies too :)

There used to be a group for ladies only on here but haven't seen the thread in quite a while. If you are brand new Lorgayle then go out by yourself or with just one person until you are comfortable before you join a bigger group.

Yeah, I did that all last year, but thanks. This year, I was hoping to meet some ladies that would be interested in going out for some rides. Not really interested in bigger groups at this point.

Message Goldie Tiger

I think Roasted is coordinating it.. PM her :cool:

count me in....hehe...

I volunteer to be the sweeper, so's I can check out thems bootylicious booties.

LMAO! Riding season must be started up. The games have begun :rolleyes:

Just doing my part to assist in creation of the all black riding group, all women's riding group, all gas tech riding group, all Greek with a stutter riding group and a few others :cool:

There used to be a group for ladies only on here but haven't seen the thread in quite a while. If you are brand new Lorgayle then go out by yourself or with just one person until you are comfortable before you join a bigger group.
Female groups don't last long, not going to discuss why but they never do.Contrary to female perception, many guys that ride with new riders including females, would take it easy and go out of their way to help them out. Just something to consider

Last edited:
Just doing my part to assist in creation of the all black riding group, all gas tech riding group, all Greek with a stutter riding group and a few others :cool:

i'd hit that group!

Maybe I should have added; I'm married with kids, no worries ladies. In our small group there's five ladies and counting. Xtina can back me up ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
I hope you have an empty mailbox as you should get a whole bunch of guys asking to join up for a ride anytime now.

Back
Top Bottom