Long Weekend....any Touring? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Long Weekend....any Touring?

I'd be down for this...details?

leaving GTA @ 8-9am, heading up to barrie via hwy up to Coldwater...then GPS route and mucking around that area....Big Chute etc...

I would if my bike wasnt busted up and needed maintainace. :(

In the same boat. Was planning on leaving tomorrow after work and head down to the Blue Ridge Parkway, found on oil leak today while doing an oil change so bike is staying parked.

In the same boat. Was planning on leaving tomorrow after work and head down to the Blue Ridge Parkway, found on oil leak today while doing an oil change so bike is staying parked.

which bike? and where is it leaking from??

I am going to be in Creemore for lunch tomorrow (at the restaurant across the side street from the brewery) ... going there and back via devious routes. Red CBR125 (mine) and multicoloured Yamaha FZR250 (friend's).

Just came to Montreal JUST NOW.

Ride there was interesting...rain, HAIL then more rain again.

From 9:30 pm and getting here now at 5:50 am is just x_x i'm sleeping now.

Ride safe to those that are riding here today

Was curious how your night ride was going, glad to hear you all made it safe. I'm going to load the bike now and out the door shortly.

Maybe see you tomorrow :)

Just came to Montreal JUST NOW.

Ride there was interesting...rain, HAIL then more rain again.

From 9:30 pm and getting here now at 5:50 am is just x_x i'm sleeping now.

Ride safe to those that are riding here today

Had amazing weather in montreal and the way back. Left 5:30 am on saturday morning and was in Montreal at 1:30 pm. Looked like rain in Kingston, it got dark fast, but that quickly disappeared and left us with sunshine the rest of the way there. Great weather all day saturday, great weather Sunday, was our riding with about 9 other bikes, 6 from Montreal. Did not get hit with a drop of rain on sunday, but it did come down lightly in the evening, but we were in a car then. Riding home, on the road at 6 am, home by 1:30 pm again, some heavy rain on the east side of toronto, was only raining for about 5 minutes and then nice and dry again. Probably the best weather I have had for a May 24 trip in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom