Long Weekend....any Touring? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Long Weekend....any Touring?

frekeyguy

WOnderiing if anyone has any plans for a long ride....

I can manage 1000kms / day.

I get Sat to Tuesday off....have to be back to work on WED.

If we get OK weather, I'm going to go from K-W to Peterborough (where my girlfriend is staying for nursing school), and then ride around there for the weekend.

If it's crappy out, since a lot of the stuff we want to do is outdoor (not JUST 'cause I'm a wimp), then she'll come to see me and we'll stay around here.

So far Saturday's supposed to be nice. If it is, maybe we'll ride to Barrie or to the Bruce peninsula.

If sat is the only day, i'll be heading out to the whole Peterborough / Algonquin /bala area

I am heading to Montreal early saturday, coming back monday. Expecting my rain gear to be put through the paces again, as it looks like it will be more of a boating trip then a riding trip.

I am heading to Montreal early saturday, coming back monday. Expecting my rain gear to be put through the paces again, as it looks like it will be more of a boating trip then a riding trip.

yup for sure.

I was thinking about going to ottawa and mucking about northern Quebec...but if Sat. is the only good day...might just a trip to Algonquin on sat.

Riding to Montreal with 2 others....

Gonna be an interesting ride down Friday night as we're leaving at around 6-7 pm and aiming to get to Montreal by 1ish am...gonna be loaded with red bulls + large double doubles.

Hauling supplies to the cottage, sadly will be cage bound :(

Riding to Montreal with 2 others....

Gonna be an interesting ride down Friday night as we're leaving at around 6-7 pm and aiming to get to Montreal by 1ish am...gonna be loaded with red bulls + large double doubles.

taking the hwy all the way there? HWY to MTL is boooooring

yup for sure.

I was thinking about going to ottawa and mucking about northern Quebec...but if Sat. is the only good day...might just a trip to Algonquin on sat.

Id be in for side Saturday for Algonquin can only ride Sat

Taking bike down to NYC and riding the surrounding area. Trailering down and riding going back.

i'd be in for a ride down to buffalo area and even check out OCC for a laugh but Saturday ride only

taking the hwy all the way there? HWY to MTL is boooooring

Thinking of doing hwy 7 to Ottawa and do back roads to Montreal...

OR just slab it hwy 401 since its going to rain...hmm decisions decisions....gonna be exploring Montreal for some good roads! (if they have any)

Thinking of doing hwy 7 to Ottawa and do back roads to Montreal...

OR just slab it hwy 401 since its going to rain...hmm decisions decisions....gonna be exploring Montreal for some good roads! (if they have any)

then you will probably end up in Montreal by 3ish? Make sure you give me the keys first... haha!

then you will probably end up in Montreal by 3ish? Make sure you give me the keys first... haha!

So you decided your coming Friday now instead of Saturday? :p

Heading to Kingston for a day or two. I'll be swimming back on Sunday or Monday.

Back
Top Bottom