Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!!

IMG_5949.jpg

Thanks to The Dutch Dream for the paint job. It was a fun project and ended up way more
than what I had anticipated doing. If it had headlights I'd ride it on the street. Oh and sorry about the rim tape. (street wheels).

How are these bikes so spic and span? Do they actually see ride time? :rolleyes:

It's May already... if it isn't covered with rash marks it should be covered in bug guts.

Thanks to The Dutch Dream for the paint job. It was a fun project and ended up way more
than what I had anticipated doing. If it had headlights I'd ride it on the street. Oh and sorry about the rim tape. (street wheels).

nothing wrong with your rim tape, paulos just looks like it was put on by a drunk

How are these bikes so spic and span? Do they actually see ride time? :rolleyes:

It's May already... if it isn't covered with rash marks it should be covered in bug guts.
You haven't done a close up on mine

You all rimtapers are going to hell!!!!!!!!

for the rimtapers- i'll save you a seat at the back of that bus going to hell.

DSCF3548.JPG

DSCF3003.JPG

R.I.P. Jim :(

DSC_0914.JPG

Here is one I just polished up and gave to the good folks at Grand Bend to use for their trackdays 2012 Camaro Synergy Green
2012-02-11150613.jpg

Here is my current (For Sale BTW) 2006 Ducati SS1000DS
314904_10150829661920433_530055432_20967610_644842614_n.jpg

Here is a SV650 last raced and crashed Daytona 08 MotoST actually crashed this very corner 65 laps in at 1:15 of a three hour race

HH8V8166.jpg

Here is SV1000 last raced Daytona 07 MotoST first ever time on the track in pouring rain.....woooohoooo!
InternationalHorseshoeinRainPractic.jpg

Here is a 90 ZX7R maybe my favourite racebike ever Pic taken at the tower at Shubie with head mechanic at GPBikes Ken Livingstone
ZXN.jpg

Another shot of the ZX along with an old Formula Extreme CBR600
05bikes.jpg

Old XR650 heavy mod Supermoto
RearRgt.jpg

One EX now raced by Reg Akers after it broke my collarbone at North Bay
Repairedkitten.jpg

Two EX This one threw me into the wall at T10 Mosport affectionally called the kitten

RSKitten.jpg

Three EX Won a crapload of races on this one 600kit and a ton of mods
75a1.jpg

Four EX evil handling but first pro bike
2001Racebikes.jpg

Five EX Cayuga circa 2000
fc08fca3.jpg

Probably the scariest racebike ever owned knowen as the 5 litre still holds records at Shannonville (158 rwhp dyno proven)
fc08fca1.jpg

My first race and first racebike 71 Kawasaki H1 500 two stroke triple
fc08fc9e.jpg

Yet another EX
fb8bc1bc.jpg

I have more just not uploaded. Been racing since 87 and have had dozens of racebikes.

Last edited:
^^^ Nice collection Ken. Must be alot of good memories there and maybe a few sad ones too.

^^^ Nice collection Ken. Must be alot of good memories there and maybe a few sad ones too.

Thanks. Yup some good some bad. There are at least another dozen not shown. Currently negotiating another 90 ZX7 if it works out I will make it a badass piece of race jewellery. Won a ton of races on some of those bikes. The FZR400, Ducati, ZX7, CBR600,SV1000, H1 and at least a couple of the EXs are still running around tracks. The five litre is in a state of rebuild with a fresh 1380kit glad I aint riding that animal anymore. Pretty cool when I still see them now and then.

The green leathers are bad enough in that second to last pic, but dude in the painted shorts!! I'm glad the 70's are over! LOL

The green leathers are bad enough in that second to last pic, but dude in the painted shorts!! I'm glad the 70's are over! LOL

Looks more like 80's.

But I'm looking at the background in that pic for any signs of change at Shanny in those intervening 30 years. Nothing.

Who wants to bet it will be the same in an other 30?

It was 1987. Dude in the shorts is Rick Butterfield any of you guys doing Pro6 days may run into him he is a long time friend of Sandy's yup looks about the same other than the big Players sign that was before the cigarette advertising crackdowns. Whats wrong with the green leathers ? That was a custom IM suit that I crashed the hell out of. Likely still on someone out there. It was a copy of the Marlboro leathers of Lawson but done in green instead of red. Ivan's idea.

I see you like yellow :laughing6:

This is how I received my used fairings. Shout outs to whoever runs 313. Must be a real splenda fan too :D.
**i dn't even know half these stickers!
Mosport%252022%252B23%252C%25202011325.jpg

This is a great pic!
ZXN.jpg

This is a great pic!
ZXN.jpg

I won the opener at Shanny and the Ken won this round. The Duc had great starts and longer legs but the ZX handled better.
Here is us lap one Shanny I was way outside sliding like a mofo dragging everything the mighty ZX let me away with it and I got the pass T2
ZXwide.jpg

Here is the start of the next race at St Eustache
Front row Scott Rupert (ex-Duhamel GSXRR), Me (Trusty ZX7R), Ken Livingston(Ducati 888), Fergus Warwick( KZ1100 in a Rickman)
50ea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom