Leafs Playoff thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leafs Playoff thread

I guess with the good weather coming the Leafs are more interested in golf

Sent from the moon!

Might have to rename this the Leafs Layoff Thread, but I hope they win, because any sports team winning is good for us.

Let’s see a Big game tonight from Matthews And nylander. They have been super quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a good one but man could they take anymore penalties? Hainsey better be getting a fat bonus this year.

Game 6 back to Toronto!

Haven't seen that atrocious officiating since the 2002 women's gold hockey game.

Totally agree on the officiating!

Back in the 90,s .. if some one slashed your stick with their stick and it fell out of your hands .. you wouldn’t make it to the nhl because you would be deemed weak

And

If some one slashed your stick and it broke. They would tell you to get a different brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last night despite their other wins, was the only game they looked like they deserved to win. Good job, better late than never.

Gonna have to play wicked hahd tomorrow night.

Gardiner makes me mad..sometimes though he ends up redeeming himself. Hopefully one of those nights is tonight.

Still a young team, its obvious the D has many holes to fill. Boston are a very good team, this wasn't even supposed to go to 7 games.

Lots of Leaf bandwagon jumpers at the end of the season as always. :)

I'm still drinking the kool-aid, they were entertaining team to watch this year.

ahhh well there is always.........

Sent from the moon!

Still a young team, its obvious the D has many holes to fill. Boston are a very good team, this wasn't even supposed to go to 7 games.

Lots of Leaf bandwagon jumpers at the end of the season as always. :)

I'm still drinking the kool-aid, they were entertaining team to watch this year.

Agreed. I wasn't expecting them to put up as much fight as they did and they are a very entertaining team. The blue line really needs help.

The blue line needs help and they really need a veteran or two that are leadership guys. It is great to have lots of youth but one thing I noted, when Boston tied it up most of the faces on the bench looked defeated not determined (and at this point the game was just tied!). Common problem seen many times in junior hockey, this is where a true mature leadership on the ice will pay-off.

They don't need to sell the farm to get it, but they need to find it.

Back
Top Bottom