Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 330 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
Like that's ever going to happen - the union won't stand for it.
Union doesn’t have authority to stop it. That’s the part of the police services act that changes.

Probably the first thing that they taught her in the academy she sure didn't adsorb the lessons about taking cover tho.
There would be a few possible reasons.

1 - It could result in incrimination for the officer.
2 - It might sound like they were "trying to get their story straight", giving the appearance of impropriety.
3 - There could be a mandate, from the department, that shooting incidents are not to be discussed, until involved officers can be properly debriefed.

There would be a few possible reasons.

1 - It could result in incrimination for the officer.
2 - It might sound like they were "trying to get their story straight", giving the appearance of impropriety.
3 - There could be a mandate, from the department, that shooting incidents are not to be discussed, until involved officers can be properly debriefed.
If transparency and accountability were a concern your points may be true.
Keep in mind that this is the Chicago P.D. and watch the clip the members involved they do not present as well trained professional law enforcement officers. They look like they run fast and loose period.

Funny when it's a citizen camera it's evidence, when its a cops its for an investigation.

If transparency and accountability were a concern your points may be true.
Keep in mind that this is the Chicago P.D. and watch the clip the members involved they do not present as well trained professional law enforcement officers. They look like they run fast and loose period.
I think #1 quite adequately covered your point.

Video of yrp cop scrolling through phone with substantial periods of staring at it whole driving on the highway. Have no fear, the police are investigating themselves to ensure the use was appropriate. I don't know why they even bother pretending. At best, there will be a discussion about avoiding getting caught.

Video of yrp cop scrolling through phone with substantial periods of staring at it whole driving on the highway. Have no fear, the police are investigating themselves to ensure the use was appropriate. I don't know why they even bother pretending. At best, there will be a discussion about avoiding getting caught.

It's YRP. I'd settle for him being below the legal limit.

Peel cop got a dangerous driving charge for an on-duty crash. The cynic in me thinks they went with dangerous driving as those almost never get convictions.

The video doesn’t show the build up. Nor does it show uniforms but rather what appears to be a gang of thugs.

Superior manpower is needed in these situations. Properly applied it results in minimal injuries overall, police and perpetrators.

Police salaries are what they are because getting roughed up is part of the expectations. You can’t have it both ways.

Wren claims to have lost $30 K over the last two years. He fails to mention how much he kept or how much a civilian would have lost. Did Wren pay his own legal bills?

Police management had a part in this mess so why aren’t they on the carpet

Video was released Friday. The ****** kicked him unconscious.

"He did it out of fear." they said. That's not a man showing fear. That's someone who is angry that he doesn't get to go hands-on so starts kicking, so that he can get his licks in. He didn't "lose $30K." He made a couple of hundred thousand that he didn't deserve.

Back
Top Bottom