Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 260 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
So, a 17-year-old with little driving experience steals a car and then attempts to run down a couple of plain-clothed cops. Hmmm, what happens next? Do the cops use force to stop him or do they smile, wave, and hope the next two people in the driver's path are sharp enough to jump out of the way?
By their own department's rules of engagement what they DON'T do, is fire their weapons at the receding target.

So they seize 61 million dollars worth of weed and no charges have been laid? What kind of investigation is that. A week of watching these sites and I'm sure they could get some license plates of a couple cars driving in and out of here and maybe just maybe one of those people would have a house full of cash.

So they seize 61 million dollars worth of weed and no charges have been laid? What kind of investigation is that. A week of watching these sites and I'm sure they could get some license plates of a couple cars driving in and out of here and maybe just maybe one of those people would have a house full of cash.
Police weed values are hilarious. A coworker got popped long ago with what what reported as tens of thousands in weed. It was one small plant. The only way police values made sense was if they spent the next year creating many more plants.

Police weed values are hilarious. A coworker got popped long ago with what what reported as tens of thousands in weed. It was one small plant. The only way police values made sense was if they spent the next year creating many more plants.
"Street value" of any drug seized gets headlines and budget increases.

Reading the article it looks like the bad guys managed to grow $61 million worth of cannabis with $300k worth of gear. Where the heck can i get that kind of ROI?

Maybe they rate it based on the THC content when compared to the government authorized crap?

I wouldn't expect a pair of gals is going to win that battle without some Rhonda Rousey tricks. The embarrassed thrmselves and their police force.
Rhonda Rousey tricks are allowed. If you can't take someone down, you have no business getting within 10' of them.

This is probably how some people end up shot.

I believe this copy has had the sound of the children screaming as they're shot removed.
I saw that video yesterday, made me sick to see so many cowardly men in uniform.

If I lost a child in that fiasco, that video would be my tipping point. Each of those cops should be publicly disgraced and if possible prosecuted for direlection of duty (if that exists in Texas).

I saw that video yesterday, made me sick to see so many cowardly men in uniform.

If I lost a child in that fiasco, that video would be my tipping point. Each of those cops should be publicly disgraced and if possible prosecuted for direlection of duty (if that exists in Texas).
Its approaching negligent homicide (also not sure if that exists in texas).

"Criminal negligence — when the homicide was the result of an act or a failure to act that showed wanton or reckless disregard for the lives of others. An act is generally considered negligent if a reasonable person would have foreseen that the action would endanger a life. A failure to act can only be considered negligence if a person had a duty imposed by law to act — it does not apply, for example, to bystanders who see a person in distress and don't help."

CNN is interviewing a dad of a victim about this video live right now.

He's very collected and is simply asking they be held accountable. A better man than I.

Its approaching negligent homicide (also not sure if that exists in texas).

"Criminal negligence — when the homicide was the result of an act or a failure to act that showed wanton or reckless disregard for the lives of others. An act is generally considered negligent if a reasonable person would have foreseen that the action would endanger a life. A failure to act can only be considered negligence if a person had a duty imposed by law to act — it does not apply, for example, to bystanders who see a person in distress and don't help."

What is totally effed up is that US police do not have a duty to protect anyone, as established by multiple Supreme Court precedents.

I believe this copy has had the sound of the children screaming as they're shot removed.
Relevant but sad.

293739666-812985336778313-615444511370218993-n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom