KW Tasty Tuesdays | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Tasty Tuesdays

We usually don't go down hockley on days like Sunday, I should say near hockley

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Maybe post in the KW meet up thread, this is the meat up thread.
The other one has been pretty quiet, this seems like a more targetted sub group of a similar mindset

FYI, there may be a freight train running through that area in the afternoon - FB group "GTA Motorcycle Riders" is heading out of Bolton at 1pm for their season opener, which attracts over 100 riders, and they usually hit Hockley and the Forks. The route will be on Scenic but not sure if they're posting the QR code online or in person:

View attachment 54661
Looks like everything I dislike

To be clear, I posted that so that you could avoid it, not join it.
Yup, Appreciated.

FYI, there may be a freight train running through that area in the afternoon - FB group "GTA Motorcycle Riders" is heading out of Bolton at 1pm for their season opener, which attracts over 100 riders, and they usually hit Hockley and the Forks. The route will be on Scenic but not sure if they're posting the QR code online or in person:

View attachment 54661
Ugh.

The ground is white here. So I guess Tuesday could be hot and sunny the way things are going lately.

My Sunday ride sunburn is flaking off under my toque!
Indeed. How crazy is this? Wonder if any of this has kept @sburns from getting at least a ride a month this year?
If all these drabs of snow had come when sled trails were open.....

Indeed. How crazy is this? Wonder if any of this has kept @sburns from getting at least a ride a month this year?
If all these drabs of snow had come when sled trails were open.....
Yeah I've barely ridden this year, the season feels like it's never going to start. Plus busy with work, might as well work if riding weather never shows up.

Where is the ride to place this week? Looks like good weather!
I wanna say Crazy Canuck but I'd have to go back thru the thread to check

Edit: Checked. Crazy Canuck is next on the list. I think some promised a ride to Conestoga lake on the way??

Last edited:
I wanna say Crazy Canuck but I'd have to go back thru the thread to check

Edit: Checked. Crazy Canuck is next on the list. I think some promised a ride to Conestoga lake on the way??

The Crazy Canuck is a stones throw from the initial meet spot. We can certainly go up and around Conestogo Lake before going to eat, it would be about a 90km ride.

I’m coming from Conestoga area so I would rather eat first and then ride back home by the lake. If that doesn’t work for the rest of the guys I will just do the ride with you. No problem either way, should be fun.

The Crazy Canuck is a stones throw from the initial meet spot. We can certainly go up and around Conestogo Lake before going to eat, it would be about a 90km ride.
Didn't realize it was that far. Does 90km sound a little ambitious before eating? By the time I get to St Jacob I've had an hours ride.

Didn't realize it was that far. Does 90km sound a little ambitious before eating? By the time I get to St Jacob I've had an hours ride.

We can do something similar to last time then. That ride wasn’t too long.

What ever works. The out of towners could head over directly from the arena for the "first sitting" but this isn't a freedom trucker convoy so we can likely make a coherent decision once we meet in St Jacobs.

Back
Top Bottom