Justin Time | Page 82 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing.
She speaks like Trudeau...beats around the bush with no straight answer...
All liberals speak that way.

All liberals speak that way.
I've heard some NOT speak that way, and some conservatives & NDP speak that way.

There may be some trend, but I'm not going to be the one to try and crunch the numbers.

"according to top secret documents published Wednesday"
:unsure: if you publish a top secret document, doesn't that immediately make it a public document?

Hard to lower carbon when they are building urban sprawl, Just drove around milton. can't believe how it spread out so far so fast

Hard to lower carbon when they are building urban sprawl, Just drove around miltonsauga. can't believe how it spread out so far so fast
FTFY

I used to go up to Highway 7 or Steeles to buy corn right off the field.

One of the MANY reasons I left Milton after 20yrs. MiltoSauaga indeed.
BramMiltoSauga. All melted together.

in 5 more it’s gonna be KingBramMiltoSaugaKville.

One of the MANY reasons I left Milton after 20yrs. MiltoSauaga indeed.

I have a crisp Twenty that says this is one of them.

YVGEwmIgnDB47v7mE5VTdP2hvIkB3CAMa1sVD7abolj_cF4BVwsbwuUeocu8eEALfU0y75YhAVCH1MY5rYfBv706hXeGP2E2pPUcueKD6pE8LR7HI2DJGkbG0D5J0e5IsZq0XU2Xjj5TYUGXpQ2gJBeYAHX7f8Ts6VLroqlNMblmzy0dIAEMmdXuGJ-9X5RT02SEThgc6u0gQTv8PLiGP2IVja5LgKqvRMNwM0tHU23bA7t_8COE8xO1xXMw9P7R181VWLWFb6_5ki9mqgO5aT_96Ye6unLtgMWAKWr9P3kQxemzC03YecKs7wpNd8ePscJi89fIx--U4-QFKn72Zu3ysbrv2qu8wxrtrG0ehPuW82OAJJpfoKUNtuSk-E4DkEMMufZHZeGc7FTPRQ41JI_4yqY8S-HIhYzjHfTyMchZWkMQK8UR1s3fM9IM3efGZUwordMFnOIPYYGOyHJwSFeiY0oilDEove_Wli999S05ptqQJtLp_-j5DQe1TO_2dMZ4kkacqQBQdl9cVjZHab89kvg1L-6F-yptX5C7f0sNdcKlRv8DbSTut1JNX0gSz_wN-EdzTGizUEhtDyvX_20OScQJjcuDBuVUFUjCK-73dOnu5r7uNnE3Z_UhXd2JMh5G4nFkZR2fJ62Zp1Yp1VQ3G8GGyDmbYPJwO3MrE_osPXSLmApqvYO_fiHE=w1174-h880-no

KLdJGLLjzTSOJq0GFGkE9HDxHSLRmleAK_Bpcvrp13YSNoZ0WKub_CCfUIXcGYs6OnYneB5QmS_6lVG3Y7lFed9IrlEf5Xhi1hnnLN6Ly0BciEg1xBFdFLmUGJLTpO-7xvgolvQtI9n5aSuU4g4U95fFdQIa9m2L7MiR6ydjcC_66hgnO-QLGgf6e1rx7SM_Tg2oJiyl12tQSQiwFOgw0OROAeQzgT3Om62C1smqnh9gIVQPABXvPB_yDrJjx1PAUsUxGkZtJC1guliEBJWceEpZoyKQ7BVmonZnxBHdtP5ngVFD2HaMB--QMbnvShSL8Azj4I9tjxxdPtRl4PJiqjOz8vBzLHLJqrwBxyTdgfoWORVuPsxEuoeYo4TidfkcXfzOZOFQfQlYk-bvuy5VID6BzgxVYOQh3rwp30XDT0j9WzD2suN5TiS2E8KjsHJ4taZCljn_45KKIdWvJgz7EVJEVAbOQjLXqPfUWIfBgzpHDuB_fFxXExNFg5dyq40oqWlnSrNQFvgcm70_P9amyVl_6xqa41P9ihmFRJVoqGE4uq7M7L_3Rpp9qEkZzx5hrbV4O3oe90AacD-Uvvckm6NNImDet0NueznJpOetN8xpay77Iel_X5znoJw-W23VxZXac_AMkBV6xjrtnbLi9r07BHBKflc_iIoGPmZKriRlpBXs-8V0J1vsSI-g=w1174-h880-no

Collingwood went to a pay per use garbage collection system many years ago. Instantly all the backroads became dumping grounds. Sad.

Collingwood went to a pay per use garbage collection system many years ago. Instantly all the backroads became dumping grounds. Sad.
Any municipality that does that should allocate a substantial amount to scavenging through those bags and crushing penalties (on the order of your property tax bill or higher). Argue in court that illegal dumping costs $xxx,xxx per year, on average, they can only tie xxx people per year to the dumping so the fine is below cost recovery and therefore justified.

Hard to lower carbon when they are building urban sprawl, Just drove around milton. can't believe how it spread out so far so fast

If anyone wants to complain about what Doug Ford is doing, then they need to take a look at the way he's eroding protection for the Green Belt. Lots of his greedy developer friends are scheming to get their hands on it, and they just got some big changes.

There are a lot of safety checks in place to keep development in line.Both federally and provincially.Ford has cut a lot of funding to programs that keep our environment protected and we learn from mistakes of the past.The ugly Milton rock cut being a good example.Quarry regulations are very stiff now compared to 40 years ago.My daughter does a lot of endangered species work throughout Ontario.Really interesting stuff.
Here's a TVO video she "stars" in that is really worth a look even just because of the locations in it. Fun to go into her fridge and find margarine containers with salamanders in them.Lol.

Anyone else a little concerned about what the BoC have done this year? The assets to gdp growth is off the charts compared to other developed nations. Printing money like crazy buying govt bonds.

Canada’s stagflation problem

If anyone wants to complain about what Doug Ford is doing, then they need to take a look at the way he's eroding protection for the Green Belt. Lots of his greedy developer friends are scheming to get their hands on it, and they just got some big changes.
Apparently, people have looked but none are forthcoming about the results. All I've heard is vague statements that he is. Feeling too lazy to look right now, so I'll assume he's not until something more concrete comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom