Justice served. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justice served.

I don't think she's going to enjoy a long life...

Careful... Sunni Muslims feel that cartoons like that are just as much of a threat as Hitler:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?187860-Paris-Attack/page5

riginally Posted by Motorcycle Mike
What does this have to do with Muhammad cartoons? Are publishing cartoons equal to what Hitler did now?

"From the muslim worlds point if view yes.. using cartoons to attack the prophet's yes it is for us.."

Even a noted GTAM member feels that the Charlie Hebdo murders were "understandable":

"You are correct... but their is a limit to human tolerance... those guys reached their limit I guess..

The murders are not justified.. but are understandable. . Tolerance pushed too far"

Is it really surprising that there would be Sunni terrorists at an exhibit showing Mohammed cartoons? Does not take too much provocation to get these nutters to start up the violence... :(

wont help, now they are martyrs and the next pair of idiots are right around the corner.

Don't worry... It's the "Religion Of Peace"...

However, check out this distinction to how you get the peace:

http://www.bigpicweblog.com/exp/ind..._that_to_kill_one_man_is_to_kill_all_mankind/

"A crucial distinction made in Islamic theology is that between dar al-harb and dar al-islam. To put it simply, dar al-harb (territory of war or chaos) is the name for the regions where Islam does not dominate, where divine will is not observed, and therefore where continuing strife is the norm. By contrast, dar al-islam (territory of peace) is the name for those territories where Islam does dominate, where submission to God is observed, and where peace and tranquility reign."
So, Islam declares war on anybody who isn’t a Muslim. Anyone who is, as a result, at war with Islam, is making "corruption in the Earth," and is to be "killed or crucified."

So... It is a "Religion Of Peace" but only in area where Islam is the presiding religion and where Sharia law is enforced. Then is is all peace and love...

wont help, now they are martyrs and the next pair of idiots are right around the corner.

I'm not Muslim but what little I've picked up from moderate Muslims tell me it isn't a bad religion. It actually makes a lot of good points on humanity.

We also have to look at Muslim history, architecture and science. Stereotyping them as a bunch of ignorant goat herders is ridiculous.

The west claims to be civilized but I wonder who feels at greater risk, a white guy in the middle east or a black kid in Florida wearing a hoodie.

The trouble with most religions is that they are over a thousand years old and their tenets are based on the need, at the time, for the physically stronger male to be the boss. Also at that time most people were in survival mode with no time to think about liberalism. If something was different you killed it to eliminate doubt. All of these things got written into "Infallible" books written by "Infallible" men.

The power hungry radicals basically continue that dogmatic ignorance and there are a lot of frustrated uneducated people around to follow them.

I think the Muslims make a valid point in not trying to make pictures of God, Allah or whatever you choose to call the big Kahuna. (If you believe in Him, her or it) It's a way of trying to pigeon hole the deity and that makes it easy to wrongly apply human traits and limits to the critter. He, she or it is not like us.

You just don't bring guns in a gun free state. At the end of the day, legal guns win here

Kind of sad that there was more security for a cartoon contest at a Texas school than there is at our Parliament.
I hear yah, man.
Soldier was carrying a gun & wasn't even loaded

Though slightly biased, there are some quotes presented here which are very specific. The site says that these are not made in a context specific to the situation occuring at the time but is an ongoing call: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

That being said, even if that is all true, there are many 'takes' on it and most of the muslims I have crossed paths with are great moral people who don't look down on others of other religions.

Then I have also known a select few who support certain terrorist groups.

Can't judge someone just based on the name of the name of the religion they follow.

Back
Top Bottom