Paris Attack | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paris Attack

What? Are you kidding me?

So lets say a person has a right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, but if they fail in any of them they then forfeit those rights? Is that what you are getting at?
We have a right to life but not by taking it from others.. did hitler have a right to live free AFTER what he did??.. his actions forfeited his right to free live or even life itself

In short yes... fairness and respect for all... and we shouldnt be SAYING anything to degrade jesus, moses, mohammad (pbuta), etc.... question rwligion if you must... dont insult it.. that not a right held by any human living or otherwise..

Absolute crap... religion has done an awful lot to insult me, why can't I insult religion?

We have a right to life but not by taking it from others.. did hitler have a right to live free AFTER what he did??.. his actions forfeited his right to free live or even life itself

What does this have to do with Muhammad cartoons? Are publishing cartoons equal to what Hitler did now?

BTW, WTF does pbuta mean?

What does this have to do with Muhammad cartoons? Are publishing cartoons equal to what Hitler did now?
From the muslim worlds point if view yes.. using cartoons to attack the prophet's yes it is for us..

It was said sattires were a normal part of european life yes.. but muhammed the prophet is not and never was... the chose a topic not relavent on mass in europe.. a topic relavant to asia and mideast mostly.. the argument of sattires being normal in europe fails since the targetted audience were not europeans

Explain to me this... why is it the depiction of Muhammad became banned?

From my understanding there is nothing forbidding the depiction of Muhammad in the Quran, and in fact, many ancient Muslim artworks had depictions of Muhammad... so how did that end up changing?

Explain to me this... why is it the depiction of Muhammad became banned?

From my understanding there is nothing forbidding the depiction of Muhammad in the Quran, and in fact, many ancient Muslim artworks had depictions of Muhammad... so how did that end up changing?
It is banned since it leads to idol worship... prophet himself did not sanction any portraits of him out of fear of people worshipping the artwork...

Their have been artists illustrations of events where the prophets (varios) were illustrated.. they were almost always frowned upon.. and absolutely none of them were insulting or degrading.... unlike most if not all of the **** being put out in europe these days...

It is banned since it leads to idol worship... prophet himself did not sanction any portraits of him out of fear of people worshipping the artwork...

Their have been artists illustrations of events where the prophets (varios) were illustrated.. they were almost always frowned upon.. and absolutely none of them were insulting or degrading.... unlike most if not all of the **** being put out in europe these days...

Okay, so my understanding is that Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Why is it acceptable to depict Jesus?

Go to any of the core islamic nations or universities and find a depiction or illustrations of ANY of the prophets... good luck....

And if someone did do anysuchthing ESPECIALLY in a insulting manor they were DEALT with immediately

Last edited:
All prophets are respected equally in all islamic nations .... even by the taliban.. goes to show the level of respect practiced by the east when compared to the west...

Another GTAM circle jerk.

Go to any of the core islamic nations or universities and find a depiction or illustrations of ANY of the prophets... good luck....

And if someone did do anysuchthing ESPECIALLY in a insulting manor they were DEALT with immediately

As I understand it, dealing with insult by violence is not what the Quran teaches or are these translations wrong?

http://www.muslim.org/islam/abuse.htm

You are correct... but their is a limit to human tolerance... those guys reached their limit I guess..

The murders are not justified.. but are understandable. . Tolerance pushed too far

Not saying what they did is right or ok or good... saying it takes two to tango... they were the second of the pair not the first..

1.3 billion muslims world wide... if only .001% are pushed too far by these hate attacks.. imagine the human wave of an attack 1.3 million people pushed to the point of extremes... best method of stopping these reactionary attacks is to stop the the provocation... no justification for provocation.. provocation is also wrong.. immoral etc..

Last edited:
You are correct... but their is a limit to human tolerance... those guys reached their limit I guess..

The murders are not justified.. but are understandable. . Tolerance pushed too far

Not saying what they did is right or ok or good... saying it takes two to tango... they were the second of the pair not the first..

1.3 billion muslims world wide... if only .001% are pushed too far by these hate attacks.. imagine the human wave of an attack 1.3 million people pushed to the point of extremes... best method of stopping these reactionary attacks is to stop the the provocation... no justification for provocation.. provocation is also wrong.. immoral etc..

Thank you for this. You just proved what I wish all the islam apologists would wake up and realize. The majority of Muslims will not commit terror acts but they will also say things like you do that murdering is understandable. This is the great lie that "not all muslims are like that" yes they are in many forms from the actual murder to sitting back in a safe western democracy typing on a motorcycle board that these acts are understandable.

Thank you for this. You just proved what I wish all the islam apologists would wake up and realize. The majority of Muslims will not commit terror acts but they will also say things like you do that murdering is understandable. This is the great lie that "not all muslims are like that" yes they are in many forms from the actual murder to sitting back in a safe western democracy typing on a motorcycle board that these acts are understandable.
Sonney no point arguing with you... Unfortunately brother you are a lost cause... will pray for u..

Pure as the driven snow, this guy is.^ Edit, oops I meant the guy above the guy above.

So if depictions of the prophets are banned, do you say it's understandable to kill every Catholic that wears a cross, burn down every Catholic church?

Back
Top Bottom