Just Joined 250 Club! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just Joined 250 Club!

thanks everyone, I know alot of members take the heat for buying a 250, but honestly after being out on it, I am really glad that I bought it. I feel like I am obviously going to get better with more practice (Ive only had it out once last night), but I dont feel scared of it, and I find its enough for me to get use to all the coordination of where everything is, I wouldnt want to be worrying about slapping the throttle on a 600 way too hard and have that to contend with, with my current skill level.

Jenn

I think it's a smart decision buying a 250cc as your first bike!

Smart gal!
You do what's best for you, and if you want an exhaust then get an exhaust it is your bike after all. :)

Congrats and welcome to the club

I bought my blue 2010 couple weeks ago. Its my first bike aswell. For a starter bike I think its perfect. And once your ready you can move up. If you decide to. Either way its an awesome bike with great looks. Good idea on getting the fender eliminator never did like the mud guard.

Ride safe!

Its funny after riding my second night for 3 hours plus and over 200km I am feeling way way more comfortable...will see what happens......but I think an upgrade might happen next year if I continue getting in this much riding..for now I am going to keep practicing twists and such...but riding with a couple of 600 riders has really helped.

Jenn

Hello, everyone. I just brought a 2009 red kawasaki ninja 250R. I have my m1. Please let me know if you want to ride, but I'm free only on Saturday evenings, Sunday and Monday.

Congrats! I just got myself my first bike this spring... anniversary edition 250R... Why spend the money on the exhaust? In a season or two you will probably want to upgrade to a bigger bike anyways... I'd say ride it as is... I am also looking to do an fender elimination... that rear tail is huge!! Great choice! I'm out riding around most evenings... got any 250 gatherings that you know of yet? Let me know.

Just joined the 250R club as well. :D The only mod I'm thinking of doing is replacing the stock horn with a truck horn.

Well I guess I can say I will be a part of this club very soon as I will be heading over to Kahuna today after work to purchase my 250! :blob3: probably wont see it until the weekend though.

Welcome to the 250 club! I bought mine last September and rode until December! Didn't want to put it away for the winter. I thought I would ride it for a couple months to learn on but am enjoying it soooooo much! After the break in it screams at the redline!! Enjoy the ride and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom