Just Joined 250 Club! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just Joined 250 Club!

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
Well just brought home my bike last night..So excited. I could only run it around a few circles since no insurance until today.

Fender eliminator being ordered ASAP, as well as signals and some exhaust!

2010 Black Ninja 250
3000km
Tank Pad protector on
Blue rim tape on

Attachments

• my bike.jpg
    my bike.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 119
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 141
Congrats!!!! Enjoy and ride safe!!!!

NICE!! hopefully you can get some riding done this weekend!

That looks sweet! black stock exhaust looks pretty cool too. I guess it doesn't sound as good as it looks? I like the blue accents aswell, good score!

No exhausts on 250s please. That's like those Civics with big mother****ing fart cans!

Plus, your bike runs lean as is... no reason to make it run leaner.

Well the only reason I was thinking exhaust is because it sounds so friggen quiet...was wondering if there were any exhaust options that had a deeper sound....I dont want to be a riced out fart can sound.....

Congratulation, you are going to enjoy the bike....

Is that rim tape that was also placed in the crese of the fairing. I've never seen that before... it actually looks good.

Yeah it actually is rim tape in the fairing, I cant take the credit but definetly liked the look of it.

Jenn

BTW i bought my GT250R last weekend and the guy is delivering tomorrow so hope to get insurance and paper work done before weekend

Aww.. such a cute little 250cc!!

I'm not sure if gutting the exhaust is an option?

Congrats on the bike, be safe!

Nice ride. The quieter it is the less popo attention it invites.

Well the only reason I was thinking exhaust is because it sounds so friggen quiet...was wondering if there were any exhaust options that had a deeper sound....I dont want to be a riced out fart can sound.....

it won't be quiet if you are going to rev that baby up... which is what you'll need to do most of the time coz 250r likes to be revved up =o) aftermarket exhaust is kinda a little too noisy, but that's just my own opinion.

Congrats!

I did share the opinion of most regarding aftermarket exhaust on the 250cc bike, but after watching the following youtube video I changed my mind, heres a youtube clip of a 250r with m4 exhaust

[video=youtube;_JbbnSdS99Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbbnSdS99Q[/video]

Thats Awesome!! the short time has just flown by, I remember you were looking and I had just booked my course! And last night I had my theory class with my riding course on Monday and Tuesday and you got your bike. Have fun and ride safe!

thanks everyone, I know alot of members take the heat for buying a 250, but honestly after being out on it, I am really glad that I bought it. I feel like I am obviously going to get better with more practice (Ive only had it out once last night), but I dont feel scared of it, and I find its enough for me to get use to all the coordination of where everything is, I wouldnt want to be worrying about slapping the throttle on a 600 way too hard and have that to contend with, with my current skill level.

Jenn

Back
Top Bottom