JUST GOT FIRED! Who wants to go for a ride? :P | GTAMotorcycle.com

JUST GOT FIRED! Who wants to go for a ride? :P

sorry to hear you got fired :(

but maybe it's a good thing...now you can ride whenever you want :)

i got fired in february.. first month was rough, but as soon as the snow melted.. couldn't be happier lol

As the title states, I just got fired and have the rest of the day off... anyone wanna go for a ride? I'm in Newmarket.

what did you do to get fired?

Sent from my XT720 using Tapatalk

I'd say congratulations are in order, this is probably the best thing that has ever happened to you! Ever since I quit my ****** old job, my life has only gotten better.

Have a good ride!

Lucky you, I had to quit.

I've never heard of a "Got fired" ride. I learn something new everyday.

I've heard of "Desi rides, 250 rides, gs500 rides" but never Fired rides, lol

I will be! haha

The owner tried to dock my pay for a mistake I made, when I brought up the employment standards act telling him that he legally cant dock me he fired me.... so I filed a claim. The business is so shady I have wanted to quit for a while but I needed the money.

So he wanted to break the law but you stood your ground and he fired you? Sounds like a juicy wrongful dismissal lawsuit. You don't have much to lose, you already don't have a reference so I say giv'er!

Getting laid off count too?

I was hoping for the "getting laid" ride.
But knowing most rides are sausagefests, that is a distant dream :rolleyes:

So he wanted to break the law but you stood your ground and he fired you? Sounds like a juicy wrongful dismissal lawsuit. You don't have much to lose, you already don't have a reference so I say giv'er!

A company can fire you for any reason, as long as they give you severance etc.

Last edited:
I was hoping for the "getting laid" ride.
But knowing most rides are sausagefests, that is a distant dream :rolleyes:

HHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA maaaaaaan u made my evening, i havent laughed like this in a while hahahahaha

anyways about the thread... im able to ride during the week any time, im on vacation :p so if you guys decide to go somewere
gimmmmmeee a shout :) pm preferably, ill forget to check here :S

Back
Top Bottom