Just bonkers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just bonkers

If Trump is re-elected he will be much more dangerous.

He’s got a better grasp of what to do, and how to wield that power.

I worry for the USA and the spillover to our political system.

Then could Biden ask seal team 6 to cap Donald ?? Get ‘er done Bubba

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Plot for "Leave the World Behind".

Reactions: LBV
I listened to a bit of his lawyer's testimony and proceedings today. Actually just before and after the seal team six part....

Their stance was basically unless an impeachment stuck the president cannot be held responsible for their actions. There was also a bunch of what-about-isms well this past president did that, another did this.

The hail-Mary part to me, his lawyer was basically saying he is guilty (and they admit it) but he cannot be charged because he was president and was not kicked out of office.

Q: If 6 Jan 2021 was the work of Antifa and "the democrats" and Trump's right-wing "base" supporters had nothing to do with it ...

... then why does he want to pardon them?

Some rabid American was just on the news saying “bring it on, open Pandora’s box, prosecute Obama for hundreds of drone strikes”. Pretty sure that’s quite a bit different to trying to sidestep democratic norms for your own benefit.

Then could Biden ask seal team 6 to cap Donald ?? Get ‘er done Bubba

I keep hoping the Cheeto will just have a heart attack or stroke or something and become debilitated (or just die) and we can all be spared the next 9 months.

Like, I'm sure the trials are going to be good TV watching and all, but the show might have a bad ending in November.

If there really is a god, hey, now would be a great time to smite thee.

This from a country that refers to themselves as the Land of the free* & home of the brave**.
*world's highest number of incarcerated people (world's 6th highest incarceration rate)
**most are afraid to go anywhere without a gun

Are people just throwing out opinions or are these things documented in the single link?

I keep hoping the Cheeto will just have a heart attack or stroke or something and become debilitated (or just die) and we can all be spared the next 9 months.

Like, I'm sure the trials are going to be good TV watching and all, but the show might have a bad ending in November.

You missed the video. he was sent by god himself!

I think it would be better to hold off until there's a precedent-setting decision or two in place, and to cement cheeto's legacy with an actual conviction on his record.

Back
Top Bottom