June, Sat. 18th Hockley Valley + Beaver Valley | GTAMotorcycle.com

June, Sat. 18th Hockley Valley + Beaver Valley

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
This will be a longer ride, ~6 hours round. I'm going all the way to Thornbury (Georgian Bay) via Hockley Valley and then Beaver Valley.

If anyone wants to cut it in half, I'll be making a stop in Shelburne after finishing River Rd., it's easy to follow Hwy 10 (Hurontario) back home from there.

Pace will be moderate but 125s not recommended - there are a lot of climbs.
No M1s please either as this is a longer ride, a little technical at times, may use a 400 series hwy to go back.

Departing at 9am from Mayfield/Hurontario Tim Hortons (11980 Hurontario St., Brampton).
I'm on a red 1st gen SV650.

As of now, looks like 25+ and sunny.

Last edited:
might show up.....LOVE that unmarked river road with the bumps!

im in, ill try to bring a few with me :)

Im in for at least half if I dont need to work. I probably do though.

Just not 20 crazy guys who will wheelie all the way up north please. ;)

dooont worry, we will behave... while we are off the bikes........ lol
dont worry, no psychos in my crew :)

DemonPig, it will be 2 maxxx!! it could even turnout that it will just be 1
i dont like big groups either, so ill keep the number down
my username and avatar are intimidating.. maan you should see what i ride then ;) lol

Well, I'm sure I can't keep up with your supercharged and stretched Busa ;) but I had a CBR900RR and was forced to sell it due to high insurance. My SV650 is 1/3 of the price.
Was very sad to let it go.

You can bring more people if you like. I just want to keep track. So far only looks like 5-6 guys anyway.
As long as we got no more than 12 we're fine.

Yayy no work. I am in for sure if i dont drink to much and sleep in. I would rather ride. Going to have to get up early to make it up there for 9 am. Anyone leaving from in the city let me know, Im leaving from the leslie lakeshore area if anyone wants to ride up to bramladesh with me for 9.

Hmmm, considering I was going to go in that direction anyway ... In. I have to be back a bit earlier, but I know my way around.

I concur.

Although some *** almost made me crash right by my house. Pulled out in from of me from a side street. I hit the brakes, started skidding all over but managed to keep the bike upright. That was the closest I've ever been to dropping the bike.

Regardless, it was a great day! Thanks and let me know for that camping trip.

Yes and thanks for leading guys. I had a small mishap myself. I went to Canadian Tire and tried to make a sharp turn into the first parking spot and my rear tire hit the curb and I dropped the bike. Inattention on my part probably because of fatigue. The exhaust is a little dented but otherwise ok. But yah thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom