Jay conway | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jay conway

My questions are about private riding lessons

I'd be wary about getting an untrained, non-licensed rider off the Internet to teach you how to ride a motorcycle. Best off to go to a school that's been certified by the MTO. From what I gather, most of the riding schools are really busy during COVID and have dropped the private one-on-one lessons from their schedule.

You might want to try Ginny at MotoSoul:

I see in your first post you’ve been riding for yrs,
Why do you think you need lessons?

I see in your first post you’ve been riding for yrs,
Why do you think you need lessons?

Years riding doesn't always equate to actually being a good rider.

Send someone who's been riding for decades to an M1>M2 course and I guarantee they'll learn something and break some bad habits.

Send someone who's been riding for decades to an advanced rider course, and I guarantee they'll learn even more.

Some people like to just continue bettering themselves and aren't afraid to admit they could learn something. Always keep learning.

Years riding doesn't always equate to actually being a good rider.

Send someone who's been riding for decades to an M1>M2 course and I guarantee they'll learn something and break some bad habits.

Send someone who's been riding for decades to an advanced rider course, and I guarantee they'll learn even more.

Some people like to just continue bettering themselves and aren't afraid to admit they could learn something. Always keep learning.
I get that, but it’s always good to know what kinda training they are looking for.

I mean I wanna learn how to wheelie, but was kinda scared to say that on hear. I'm hoping to pay someone to teach me
Look for more info and people to assist you with that here: Stunting

Last edited:
Best way to learn how to wheelie is on a dirt bike. Trail Tours with Clinton Smout. He has trials bikes as well. They are the easiest bike to wheelie.
My daughter on a trials bike.An hour before this vid she didn't know what a clutch was for.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom