January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center

My fave vendors are the guys selling swords. What in the af?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
All pirates own a sword.

Did you see any pirates walking around.

I went today for the first time in about 4 years. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't it a lot bigger in the past?
it was, a couple major vendors and dealers havent returned since the pre-pandemic - and they probably never will tbh. Moto/trade shows don't draw the same crowd they once did and the internet kinda gets the promotional aspect down.
Got my share of cured meats, business cards (insurance numbers), synth oil, new boots (to be acquired) from Royal and talked to the owner of Joe Rocket for a spell, not realizing that he was the owner until today and i've talked to him almost every single event since I started riding a decade ago. Spent time with some friends and family, got some walking and standing exercise, saw some flying flipping dirt bikes - it was pretty good today. definitely some issues, but popularity and success for these events go hand in hand, which usually involves immense crowding...

Was manning the GTAM booth for a little while this afternoon:

20240106_164611-X2.jpg

A couple of people came by and asked me about riding Motorcycles in the GTA.

I told them they should move to BC, because the riding is much better there.

They left looking a bit confused.

I tried my best. 🤷‍♂️

Was manning the GTAM booth for a little while this afternoon:

20240106_164611-X2.jpg

A couple of people came by and asked me about riding Motorcycles in the GTA.

I told them they should move to BC, because the riding is much better there.

They left looking a bit confused.

I tried my best. 🤷‍♂️
what the blazes...could have told me 😢

Back
Top Bottom